Forty-Four

A/N: ⚠️🔞 I'm almost sad to part with this story, had so many different endings in mind. Almost done, again thanks for reading 😊.

~Forth~

I knew Beam was lying when he said, N'Sharp did not abduct him. The picture Lam sent, did not give me the inclination that he was leaving on his own accord.I went and got my car, dropped it off and went back for his. When I arrived at where he was parked, his key was still in the ignition. *Beam, why have you gone back to these old ways* I sighed my frustrations.

On my way home, I bought me some fried chicken and a case of beer. I went home, drinking enough to be tipsy by the time Beam arrived home. He looked worried and a bit shocked to see the amount of Beer cans I've already consumed. " How was your dinner?" I asked.

He responded with , " Good... I even got you a take away." I watched as he walked around picking up the beer cans and pretending Today!! didn't happened.When he was done he said, " I'll draw a bath for you okay". I watched him prance to the bathroom.

~Beam~

When I walked in and found Forth in that state, I knew exactly what was next. I have been building up the courage to tell him the truth since I saw N'Sharp off this afternoon. I knew he would be upset to know, I let him go after he had abducted me. As I cleared up the beer cans, I felt his eye balls on me. My throat was dry and I suddenly was parched. I went in the kitchen, and took a sip of water.

Then came out, to say " I'll draw you a bath...". Again, he said nothing but watched me walked to the bathroom. Once the tub was filled I felt his heavy presence. " I got your car for you... It appears you forgot your key in the ignition. When you left to go talk to Sharp"-Forth. He took off his clothes and soaked into the tub.

I took a deep breathe and said, " Yes!!! N'Sharp did abduct me today. Everything I said about him leaving for Australia was true too. Except, he had planned on taking me with him..." I glanced at Forth to read his reaction, but I was met with his eyes closed and his index finger massaging his temples.

He paused when I told him about N,Sharp kissing me. I suddenly felt an imminent danger as I narrated the rest of the encounter with N'Sharp. He took a deep breathe again and said, " You did the right thing... You can't fight crazy, with crazy." I was surprised to hear his calm response.Then he opened his eyes, but those were not Forth eyes that were starring at me. He seem to have something weighing on his mind. " Get in the tub... I need you to scrub my back."-Forth he said.

I still had on my uniform, so I was in the middle of unbuttoning my shirt. When I felt a strong force pull me in the tub. " You're taking too long, babe"-Forth. He grabbed my shirt and tore it up in one go. I gulped, I knew where I've seen those eyes before. He act this way when he is jealous. And the last time, I dealt with this Forth! I didn't walk for a week.

"Forrrth, slow down..." before I could say anything else, he ripped off my pants along with my underwear. I looked at his arouse member praying for my poor Ass. He then pulled me closer to his chest, so I sat on top of his member. "Beam, I'm happy you told me the truth... but I can't get over how this kid got away". He said leaving kisses on my neck, and also leaving bite marks.

Then he reached for my member, started jerking me off. I felt good, the soapy water acted as lube as he worked on it. I decided not to say anything else that would intensify the current situation. Then, he positioned me on my knees and  made me held on to the edge of the bath tub. I felt him poking around my  hole. I knew what followed... just like that he rammed me from behind. I allow him to release his stress on me.

It felt good, to  do it this rough and harsh. Only side effects, is the sore hips. Also, all the water that was splashing all over the floor. When he came for the first time, the harsh pounding subsided. I sighed in relief that it didn't end up that bad.He rinsed the soap off both of us. I tried getting up, but my knees buckled. This made him snicker, and lift me out the tub.

He placed me in the middle of the bed, just when I thought he had had enough, he crawled between my legs. " Fuccck Forth!!! Let me rest a bit babe.You can wake me up for some more" I said watching him position himself on top of me. It was almost as if I was speaking to a brick wall.

He pour a generous amp of lube on his member, spreading my legs wide enough. He looked at me with those lust filled eyes, and penetrated me. I moaned the entire night, he fucked me until he was shot blanks.  When he finally let me sleep, it was almost 5am in the morning. He pulled out and said in his husky voice " don't ever let another man put his lips on you again!! Do I make myself clear?!!" Panting for air, all I could do was nod my head.

He then patted me on the head, and told me to rest up for breakfast. *Fuck!!! Breakfast 😫. He really planning on fucking me to death. I should have just left out the kissing part* Forth was true to his word, as soon as his alarm went off at 7am. He spread my legs for his breakfast, I definitely won't be able to walk for another 24 hours.

Tomorrow was the last day for games week, meaning all the finalists will be announced today. I took some pain killers, as I watched the events on the Facebook live. The engineering team were in the lead with Geography a few points behind. The final game is a soccer match to determine the winner.

Then I heard my phone go off, I was too sore to reach for it. So I let it go to voicemail, it rang a couple more times until I answered on the 4th ring.
" Hey, Forth said you can't come out today..."-Lam. I instantly blushed red, did he tell him what we did 😳. " He said , yesterday's  events took a toll on you..." I sighed in relief. " Anyway, I want to apologize before we go out to celebrate tomorrow. Can you meet me at the Cafe around 4pm?" -Lam asked.

It was weird hearing him with this nice tone. Almost made me cringe. " Yea sure... bye" I said and hung up, didn't feel like chatting. Frank, he could have texted the address like we had agreed. It seems his boyfriend must be around.As so as I clicked off he called again. " Yea.. what else Lam? 4pm I'll be there".

Then I heard a familiar laugh. I moved the phone from my ear and noticed the unknown number. "N-Nong... is that you? You didn't leave?" I asked bewildered. " I did Phi.. I'm in Australia. I just wanted to hear you voice one last time before I cut off this line. I'm sorry if my love for you was a burden. I'll heed to your advice, and look for happiness here. Thank you for everything, P'Beam... just know, that I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" N'Sharp.*Click. Beep.Beep.Beep*