Thirteen

~Beam~

"Is everything okay with you P'Beam?" - N'Sharp asked as he we were going through the song options for his performance. I smiled and replied, "I'm okay, just a bit stressed about field placement. I might have end up going to the one four hours from here" I replied. Honestly, that was weighing but I was also concerned about what Forth had told me about N'Sharp confessing his attraction towards me. I've felt awkward around him all day, even though I can't place my hand on why I'm feeling this way.

"Yeah, don't worry, Uncle will definitely have you at his hospital"-N'Sharp. Wait! I never told him that, how did he find out. I guess he noticed, the questioning look on his face. " Well, I was not prying or ease dropping . It's just that I overheard the conversation he had with my aunt"-N'Sharp. I just smiled and carried on. I couldn't help but noticed how close he was sitting next to me. He smells so good, omg 😳 what am I thinking "Ummm, I have to use the rest room" I said and rushed off to the rest room.

I must be out of my mind, I quickly took out my phone and noticed I only have 1% left. I need to charge my phone. When I went out, only N'Sharp was there. " Everyone left?..." I asked looking around. " Oh, P'Phana had to take Wayo to practice his song. And Ming an P'Kit left for dinner. Is everything okay Phi? You look a bit flustered."-N'Sharp. I felt my face, I did feel a bit anxious for some weird reason. " Can we leave now? I have to go pack for the SOTUS closing" I said packing up my bag.

" Oh, yea! I ordered food. Do you mind if we pick it up first?"-N'Sharp. " Yea, I'll pick up something too"!I said and we walked over to his car. I felt this nagging feeling in the pit of my gut. It just felt wrong, I promised Forth I won't be alone with N'Sharp again. Well this will be the last time, I'll start driving my car again henceforth. So you can only imagine my reaction when we run into Forth in the lobby. On top of that, I never told him N'Sharp lives in our building.

Forth just stood in silence, only to open his mouth to tell me he would spend the night at Lam's. This when I I knew things have gone sour. Because no matter how mad or annoyed Forth is with me. He refuse to sleep anywhere but next to me. I followed him to the parking lot, but he paid me no mind as he drove off. I watched as he drove off, with tears streaming down my face . "Let me explain!!!! Forth, I can explain!" I said as I watch him get further down the road.

~Lam~

I did not receive a text nor a call, Park and so I was in a middle of love making in the living room. When Forth suddenly barged in, " 😳 ummm, what the FUCK!!! Forth" Park said as he quickly put on covered me up. " Wh does he still have keys to this place?" He asked me annoyed 😠. " Calm done Park!!! Geez... Hey, Ai'Forth is everything okay?" I asked. He looked at us nonchalantly, and said " I'm spending the night here. I have to clear my mind" then walked of to his old room. Meanwhile, Park who was annoyed at first look concerned. " Where did we leave off at babe..😏" I said trying to pick up where we left now.

" No babe, something is worrying Forth. Let's tend to him okay."-Park. Is he serious right now? I could swear he was the same person who was pissed off a minute ago. I rolled my eyes and started putting on my clothes, while cussing 🤬 under my breathe. We went over and knocked on Forth's door, but there was no response. " Let's leave him Park, perhaps he wants to be alone right now"- I said bit Park shook his head and cracked the door open. " Hey, man are you okay. Forth!"-Park. I peaked in as well and saw a sight that I've never witnessed all these Years knowing Forth.

Forth was crying!!!! As in shedding real tears. I was suddenly alarmed by the sight of him crying. I walked over to him, " Hat happened Forr... Did to fight with Beam?" I asked out of concern. " He knew Lam... Beam knew all this while!!!"- Forth said. I was a bit confused as to what he was talking about. I looked up to Park, who also shrugged his shoulders without a clue as o what was going on. " What did Beam know?- Park asked. " He knew N'Sharp live in our building... all this while he pretended he didn't. I can't deny it. Perhaps N'Sharp's attraction to Beam is not one way"-Forth. Both, Park and I looked at him with widened eyes. WHAT!!!?!! 🤭

~Sharp~

This entire day was just bizarre, I could tell something was weighing on P'Beam's mind. For the first time I've known him, he appeared so unsure of himself. Also, he seemed alarmed when he returned from the restroom and realized his friends had left. It was almost as if, he wish he was not alone with me. Did I do something wrong? Then we walked into the lobby, where it appeared P'Forth was waiting for BEAM. He looked calm and not even glaring as he normally did.

If anything P'Beam looked, distraught upon seeing Forth in the lobby. Almost, as if he always caught in in an act. Is this the crack I've been waiting on? Should put my plan in action? I stood by the elevator listening to their conversation. All I heard was Forth telling Beam, we was not sleeping home. I guess there's trouble in paradise. I went off to my suite, leaving them to their conversation.

~Beam~

Forth turned off his phone, I kept calling to no avail. OMGosh, why isn't picking up my calls? What can I do? I called Park's phone. I knew better not to call Lam. I'm not his favorite person, especially when it comes to his best friend. I called Park and he picked up on the 3rd ring. " Hey Beam..." Park whisperd. I guess he doesn't to want he was talking to me. " Is Forth with you guys?" I asked already knowing the answer. " can you give him the phone?I need to explain myself" I said. I could hear the door close behind him, " Beam... call him tomorrow. Let him simmer down a bit"-Park. " You don't understand, I need to explain myself 😭." I said in tears. Instead, he said goodbye and hung up.