Twelve

A/N: Hi guys, today is my birthday 🎂 woohoo 🎉. And in celebration. I'll be posting a second update later on in the day. Again, thanks for reading.

~Forth~

" N'Sharp lives in my building!!! Since when have you known this Lam?" I yelled when I heard what he said. " First of all watch your fucking tone with me. Second, he is the grandson of Bunnang Luxury real estates. After from my family,they own most of the real estates in the country"-Lam. I felt sweat beads on my forehead.

"Relax Forth, being anxious and on the edge won't solve anything"-Park. I sat down, took a sip of water and said, " we have to move out of that place, I don't mind breaking the lease. Something about that kid don't sit right with me" I said tapping my fingers on the table. " Is Beam coming for SOTUS ceremony with us?"- Park. I looked over to him, and nodded Yes. "At this point, I'll be taking him everywhere with me. I really don't like the fact this guy is everywhere with us"I said

~Beam~

Again, Forth and I sorted this whole N'Sharp situation out. All our arguments have been about this kid of late and I simply can't wrap my mind around it. "Beam... is everything okay? You seem distracted"- Phana asked as we were heading out for lunch. " Yea, there's a lot weighing on my mind. But I'm good, is N'Yo joining us for lunch?" I asked. " Yea, he is.... oh N'Sharp is joining too. He is really growing on me". I gulped when I heard that, I had no clue he hang out with Phana as well.

" Hi P'Beam!!! I got you lunch"- N'Sharp said with a big smile... " Ooo, looks like somebody is trying to win you over 😉." -Ai'Kit. I glared at him afterwards, this made the kid blush. As if our friend, wasn't questioned already. Now he makes such ridiculous comments. " It just jokes Beam, N'Sharp bought all of us lunch"-N'Ming said to save his boyfriend. N'Yo sat across from me with Pha. Leaving room for Kit next to them. That meant Ming, Sharp and I had to sit on the other side of the bench. I really didn't want to sit in the middle, but just my luck I ended up there.

For some reason, ever since Forth stated that N'Sharp had confessed his attraction towards me, I can't shake this awkward feeling. Why do I suddenly feel awkward around this guy? " Do want pink milk, Phi?"- N'Sharp said handing me the milk. I feel so flustered right now, but I took it to ease awkwardness. " So, Nong have you decided on a talent for the competition" -Phana asked. Thank God someone else is talking, it felt really really awkward.

"Yea... I decided to sing instead of the martial art routine."-N'Sharp. Everyone turned to to him,
" Damn!!! You sing?"-N'Yo asked. I guess he was worried, because he is also singing for the talent portion of the competition . " Yea... I was signed by JYP, for a k-Pop group in high school"-N'Sharp. When he stated that, the table was filled with wonder and amazement. They were all asking him about his time in Korea and all the boy and girl bands they love. The more time I spend around him, the more I realize it's hard for anyone not to like him. He is easy on the eyes and has a great personality.

" You should come with us for paintball, after the moon and Star competition"-Phana offered N'Sharp an invitation. He must really like him, because it took forever to convince him to invite Forth on to our paint ball games. I looked around the table at the smiling faces of my friends, and noticing how happy N'Sharp was around them. I'm glad he's making more friends 🤗. " Will you be attending the practice today P'Beam"- N'Sharp asked breaking my daze. All I could do was nod and smile. " Oh great, you can help me decide on a song afterwards. Is that okay with you?"-N'Sharp. I thought about it, there's no harm I. That, besides everyone else will be there.

~Forth~

I placed some phone calls and got a new apartment. We can move in when we return from the SOTUS  ceremony. Then I received a call from P'Mew, "Forr, next week is Dad's 50th Birthday. P'Earth and I decided to have a little party for him. You need to come home". Next weekend is the Moon and Star, I don't know if Beam can come. "Can I bring Beam?" I asked. " What sort of a silly question is that? Mom loves Beam, more than you. Yes!!! He is welcome"-P'Mew.

I updated him on our lives and the current Situation with N'Sharp. " there's too many coincidences. Based on everything you've told me.I agree with your decision to move out the apartment. Did you discussed it wit Beam yet?"-P'Mew. I facepalmed myself upon hearing that. " You didn't huh? Tsk tsk tsk. You can't make decisions for him Forth, this is a relationship, you need to involve him in decisions"-P'Mew. I was so occupied  with what was going on, that I didn't consult with Beam. Damn it, my gut feeling keeps telling me trouble is looming by. "I'll talk to him before hand, I'll see you next weekend. Bye".

I have the entire drive to the SOTUS ceremony to tell him about the move. I'll be able to convince him by the end of that ride. Also,  can't wait to tell him about N'Sharp living in our building. I texted Beam that I was heading home early, because my lab was canceled. This was before SOTUS started. Afterwards, I checked my phone but there was no reply from Beam. This was out of character for him, h always reply my text quickly.I figured he would be home by now, so I left to go home. "Beam!!! I'm home..." but I was met with silence. I called his phone, and it went straight to voicemail. I texted his friend, Ai'Pha to inquire about his whereabouts and there was no response.

I grabbed my keys to head back to the Moon practice, he told me he was heading there after classes. I texted Ai'Kit as well, as I got on the elevator. Those two are the only ones he hang out with.Then I received a reply that made me stop in the tracks. " He's not here Forth. He left with N'Sharp"-Kit. He did what??? All I have said to Beam was in vain? I waited in the lobby for him since he was heading home. Then Lord behold, he walked in with, N'Sharp following behind.

His jaw dropped as if, he was caught doing something he had no business doing. " Hi, Forth. you are home early. I thought you had lab after SOTUS..."-Beam. I just looked at him without any expression. "Swadee, P'Forth... Here you go P'Beam. Thank you for today" he said handing over a bag of food to Beam. Truth is, I couldn't be mad the guys'd this point . Especially when the person, who I'm in a relationship with paid no regards to my concerns.

He walked off to the elevator, and Beam moved in closer to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. To which I moved and said, " I'll spend the night at Lam's" and walked off. Last thing I heard was Beam screaming, "Wait!!! Forth... I can explain. Wait!!!" -Beam. I got in my car and drove off. All his while he knew, this guy lives here. I guess the joke was on me smh.