Seven

~Beam~

Because of Sotus, normally I leave home before Forth. But he was up before me today. He made us breakfast and drove me to my campus, instead of taking his bike. I noticed him trying to put on a happy face, but I can tell he was still worried about yesterday.?when we arrived at my campus, I took his face in my hands and kissed him. " Whatever you are thinking in that head of yours won't happen okay??" I said to reassure him, everything will be okay.

I get it, it is kind of weird to know someone is following your every move. Hopefully, the CCTV caught whoever it is. "Do you have lab work after Sotus today?" I asked. " I don't know yet, but I'll pick you up from the moon and Star competition. Just hang with your friends, don't go home by yourself" -Forth. Now I know he is really worried, the old Forth would have told me to go home. Argh, I wish I can ease my babes mind. " Don't worry I'll be fine. Have a great day 😘". I said, as he watched me walked inside.

~Park~

Forth came to class, still in a foul mood. " What happened? Did you talk things over with Beam?" I asked. He nodded his head,and said " that was N'Sharp that dropped him off the other day. He seems to believe the kid is harmless, but I plan on stopping by the moon rehearsal today after Sotus"-Forth. I mean he is not jumping to conclusions, "I'll come with you, I want to know who this kid is too" I said and he nodded his head and went on.

" Hey Lam, can you close Sotus by yourself today? I have to go with Forth to the Moon and Star rehearsal" I asked. He looked at me for a moment, then responded, " I get it, at least this whole Sotus thing will be over in 4 days. Hopefully things will get back to normal"-Lam. I kissed him on the forehead. My senses tells me things are not right, but I refuse to give in. I'll go with Forth to scope out what is going on.

Forth and I left for auditorium earlier than as planned. On our way, he told me about the mysterious secret admirer. Okay, shit is worse than I presumed. I was not that much concerned about a crush, but some random person dropping things off at your doo me is scary. When we arrived, they had yet to start practice. Upon entering the auditorium I noticed, Beam with Kit ,N'Ming and a guy I presumed to be N'Sharp.

They were so engulfed in their conversation, that they didn't notice us coming in. From where we entered, you can clearly see this guy mesmerized by Beam. No one has to point it out to you, how enamored this guy was with Beam. I could see Forth clench his Jaw, and looked really pissed off. " Hey P'Forth and P'Park..." said N'Ming who was first to noticed us coming. The atmosphere had changed immediately, with Beam getting up to great Forth.

~Beam~

"Hi hun, you are early... I thought you were coming after Sotus" I asked Forth, who seem to be scanning the place with his sight resting on N'Sharp. I quickly did the introduction, to ease the tension that was building up. " N'Sharp, this is my Boyfriend, Forth... Forth this is Sharp Moon of Economics" I said. Sharp quickly stood up, with a wide grin and arm stretch, " Hi Phi, I've heard a lot about you from P'Beam"-N'Sharp. I watched as the kid had his hand out for a shake, while Forth traces his sight on him from head to toes.

"What are your intentions with my Boyfriend ?"-Forth. The whole place went into a standstill, that included the other students who were in the auditorium. Suddenly, all eyes were on us with everyone waiting on N'Sharp's answer. I also noticed, Park was in a stance that indicates he is ready to fight if it called for it. I gulped, because the next words out of this kids mouth would determine the next outcome.

" Ummm, he is just a really nice person Phi. He is just my friend... In fact, the only friend I've made on this campus"-N'Sharp said with this innocent eyes of his. I believe him whole heartedly, I'm a good judge of character. I do not sense any malicious intent from him. Then a booming voice came in from the entrance, " Why is everyone not getting ready for practice. C'mon back to rehearsal" said Ai'Pha who walked in with Wayo.

I couldn't be happier right now that he is here. I said a little thank you prayer. Forth is really on a pissed off mode. He wasn't buying what N'Sharp was saying, because he followed it up with. " I want you to stay away from my boyfriend. So I make myself clear?"-Forth. The kid just stood there with his mouth agape. Then Forth grab me by the wrist, and commanded "Let's go home". I immediately pulled my hand away, he must has loss his mind. " The kid has made it known, he has no such intentions. How dare you Forth. This says a lot about how you view me." I said and stormed off as he followed along at his own pace.

~Forth~

I watch as Beam stormed off mad at me. But my instincts have yet to fail me. I don't want to assume yet, but I know for certain this kid has his eyes on Beam. I reached that conclusion the moment we walked in the auditorium, with him staring at him with those love sick eyes. He is charming and good with words. He might pulled off that act with others but I saw right through it.  I don't know what it is but no I believe he is behind the flower delivery too.

I walked out with Park, since Beam has stormed off. I plan on having eyes around campus. " Park, can you give me Max's number. I need to ask for a favor" I asked when we got in the car. It appears Beam was heading home, so I dropped Park back at engineering and drove towards home. It is a 15 minutes walk from the campus to our place. So he had arrived just when I did.

I watched as he got on the elevator to go up to our apartment. Then I made my way to the security room. " Hi Sir, can I check he CCTV... I need to make out who dropped off a Parcel at my place" I asked the security guard. " Oh Mine, that serious. I even told the owners grandson they should in place aa checking system for deliveries"-Said the security guard. I had no clue the owner's grandson lived in this building too.

I checked the two days that I came across the flowers. Crazy enough, the camera to our place has a time lapse. An indication that some of the footage has been deleted. All that was shown was a jump to the time when the flowers appeared. "Who else has keys to this room aside from the security?" I asked with concern. " The land lord, no else is authorized to come in here"-Security. Okay, I had an inclination but this confirmed that someone is stalking Beam 😳.