Nine

A/N: people have been asking for an update schedule. I'm sorry, currently can't be consistent with the updates, but I'll try my best. Thank you for reading, and stay safe.

~Forth~

Beam and I are currently on good terms. He promised to keep his distance from N'Sharp. Also his mother's security that she had requested are already in place unbeknownst to him. I felt at ease dropping him off today because of that. I was in good spirits, until lunch time. What the hell is going on here? Sitting at our table was N'Sharp with bags of food. Lam and Park were chatting away with him. He quickly stood up, when he noticed my presence. "Swadee P'Forth..." he greeted me when I got to the table.

" Hey Forth!!!, you got a visitor. He brought as Korean food, so I let him stay Hahahaha"-Park said. I just rolled my eyes. " What do you want here?" I asked annoyed. He scratched his hair nervously, " Ummm Phi... I don't want to step on your toes. It appears you have the wrong Impression of me that I want to rectify"-N'Sharp. I looked him up and down, then walked off to the stall to get my lunch. He was still standing when I returned.

Lam and his shameless boyfriend actually ate the food he brought. " You can be mad all you want, but he food did not thing wrong"- Lam said scooping food into his mouth. " Have a seat Nong, you'll give me indigestion standing like that" I said. He quickly sat down, and looked at me innocently. " Kid don't take this the wrong way, you just don't give me good vibes okay! Nothing personal, there are a lot of other people on campus. Just keep a distance from my boyfriend."

I noticed his eyes weld up and he bit his bottom lip. This kid is built like Park, I was not expecting him to get that emotional. " Phi,😣...P'Beam is the only real friend I have. I really don't mean no harm. I'll admit it, I do think he is attractive but I mean no malice towards your relationship"-N'Sharp.  Both Lam and Park had the same shocked look I had on. I couldn't believe it, either this kid is genuine or he is one hell of an actor.

~Beam~

Forth and I made up last night. I see his point of view now, especially now that I know there's someone tracking my every move. " Hey Beammie, Pha is having lunch with Wayo. Do you want to come with me to Engineering for lunch, I want to surprise N'Ming"-Ai'Kit. I smiled because it sounded like a good idea, ever since Kit started dating N'Ming he has become more happy. I truly love seeing this side of my friend. I almost texted Forth to let him know we were heading there, but figured I surprised him.

When we arrived, I was met by the sight of N'Sharp all teary next to Forth. I told him I'll keep my distance, so why would he drag the kid here? Okay, this is too much for me. I stormed off to their table, and folded my arms in-front of them. " What's going on here?" I asked and Forth almost choked on his Tom yum. "Babe!!! I didn't know you were coming..."-Forth.

Then the tears started falling from N'Sharp's eyes. " Are you guys bullying him?😠" I asked pissed off. Park and Forth quickly shook their head No. " So why is he crying?" I asked. " Tell him Nong, tell him we are not bullying you"-Park. I glared at him, it sounded like he was coaching him on what to say. " N'Sharp, why are you here? What happened?"- I asked him. He replied in between hiccups, " I came to apologize Phi...but he said we can't be friends anymore. "-N'Sharp.

~Forth~

We heard a roar of Awww's from the crowd that just happened to be surrounding our table. Okay, what in the actual fuck is going on here? I'm so confused, as to why he is suddenly crying. Beam is now glaring at me, " Babe that's not how it played out"- I said. Everyone is looking at me like I'm the bad guy. Park finally stepped in, " we are not bullying N'Sharp Beam... You know we won't do that." I looked at my boyfriend whom I've never seen this angry before, tell N'Sharp he'll walk him back to his campus.

Wait a minute!!! What just happened right now? I looked over to Park and Lam. "This guy is good, Beam will leave you for him soon"-Lam. Both Park and I turned to look at him, with a look of disbelief. "What!!!... he obviously got Beam to follow him. I believe his tactic is working. If I were you, I'll try a different approach than this keep your distance approach you have. Because right now, not only Beam thinks you were bullying him. From the looks of all the eye balls glaring at you, the entire cafeteria does as well"-Lam.

I looked up to people whispering and looking at me as if, I did the unthinkable. Then I looked towards where Beam and N'Sharp exited. This guy wants to come off sincere, but he still  rubs me wrong. Crazy enough, I believe Lam is on to something. I need to find a new approach to combat whatever is currently going on.

~Beam~

I left with N'Sharp, he was so emotional he couldn't get his words out. " P'Forth said I shouldn't hang around you anymore Phi. Do you feel the same? If you do, then I'll stay away"-N'Sharp. OMGosh, why is this kid being this adorable. I smiled and said, " We can still be friends. Forth is just going through something" I said. He wiped his tears, " I am sorry I'm acting like this. I promise I'm not such an emotional mess hahaha" he finally managed to say it with laughter. I smiled at him, " It's alright, I know your heart is a good place".

N'Sharp placed his hand over mine and said, " thank you for understanding Phi. You are really kind, one of the many reasons why I want you to be my friend"-N'Sharp. I nodded my head, we chatted for a bit then said our goodbyes. I watched as he walked towards his campus. There's nothing malicious about this kid, the more I think about it. I really was considering distancing myself as Forth had suggested. But apparently, my friendship to him means so much that he came to Forth for approval. I have to talk to Forth, he need to shed this jealousy of his. If this is how people who have bad intentions behave. Then the world has a terrible judge of character.