Six

~Beam~

My heart dropped when Forth read that note, I honestly don't know who wrote that note. My eyes started to weld up with tears. Forth is so mad right now, we went inside and he threw the flowers into the garbage and walked off to take a shower. I couldn't think straight . What can I say right now to prove my innocence and loyalty? The cards are stack against me right now. I sat on the bed, trying to figure a way to rectify this entire situation.

Forth walked out the shower, with a towel around his waist and water dripping from his hair. He is still not talking, but he doesn't look as pissed off as before. Then he suddenly said," Go take a shower too🚿"-Forth. For a moment, I was in a daze, not sure whether I heard him right. Then he looked in my direction, and I jolted off to the bathroom. Okay, that's a good sign, he is ready to talk.

~Forth~

So many things have happened today. Watching Beam step out of the car with a guy that has a crush on him was bad enough. Then we returned home to roses and a note from a secret admirer . I need to cool down so I hopped in the shower. Beam wants to explain himself, but I needed to gather my thoughts first. I'll hate to snap, I need to calm myself in order to at least listen to him.

Beam came out the shower, in his boxers and a T-Shirt, with his hair still damp. " Come sit here, I'll dry your hair for you" I said. Normally, he would bicker with me about this, but he obediently sat down and handed me the towel. " Beam, you know I love you right?" I asked him to assure him before having this talk with him. "Yes..."-Beam. " Okay, I'm all ears, tell me what happened today".

~Beam~

Forth has calmed down now. This a more mature Forth from freshman year. The old Forth would be on rage right now, but not this time. He gave himself time to calm down and finally spoke to me. "N'Sharp is aware we are a couple. He was really respectful about it Forth. The kid does not have no ill intentions." I said looking up to read his emotions, but he had a blank look on. He tossed the towel, to the side and sat next to me. " Hmmm, so why did he open the door for you today?"-Forth asked.

I looked shock for a moment, I didn't know he saw me step out the car with N'Sharp's help. I can see how that could come across wrong. " Yea, his car's door has a fault with it, so he had to open it from the outside"- I responded. Forth just nodded his head,then said "... what about the roses Beam? Who is sending those?" I felt the tears that I've been holding back suddenly rolled down my face. " I truly don't know who sent them. This is the first time I've received anything of such" I said with tears rolling down my face.

Forth just shook his head, " No... this actually the second time". I gasped when he said that. "This person doesn't only know where you live, but appears to know a lot about you. I believe you Beam, I'm just worried. You have to admit, this is a bit strange". I nodded my head in agreement. " so what should we do?" I asked. " We should check the building's CCTV. Who ever it is must have been on camera... Also, I want to meet this N'Sharp kid. I don't mind you having friends.  If his intentions is not so, I'll need you to cut him off" again I nodded while sniffling.

~Forth~

I believe Beam, that he doesn't know who sent the flowers. He was very shock to find out this is not the first time either. I pulled him into a hug, to soothe him. He was really crying a lot, " hey we didn't eat our dinner" I whispered to him. He shook his head and just held on to me. I cradled him in my arms and placed soft kisses on his face. Until I suddenly got hold of his soft lips. Gosh, I miss my baby.

We moved to the middle of the bed, where our kissing turned into a full blown make out session. I felt like I was in heat, because the taste of him alone has made me erect. I slipped my hand done his boxers to get hold of the one thing I missed the most. He smiled wildly when I proceeded to stroke his member. " Didn't you miss me? Huh?"-I asked while stroking him. He suddenly felt shy and buried his face on the crock of my shoulder.

It doesn't matter how many times we've had sex, everything time with Beam feels like our first time. Tonight, I didn't want any rough sex. I just want to make love to him. I reached over to the side dresser for the lube. I took my time preparing Beam, while planting kisses all over his body. While distracting him with my kisses, I slipped my member in his sweet tight hole.

He gasped and cringed, " you should be used to my size by now. Hahahaha" I teased him when he winced. " You don't fuck me every day like before, so my hole has tighten up hahaha"-Beam. I laughed at his comment, " so if I understand you correct, I have to  fuck you everyday huh? 😊". I said while increased my stroking and rhythm. I kept raining kisses on him. We kept looking each other in the eyes, and in that moment we were one. " I love you Beam" I said as I shot up his hole with my cum.

After making love to Beam, he felled asleep hugging on to me. I on the other hand was full of worries. The events that took place today is really alarming. I never thought I'll say this, but I have talk to Phana. I can't be everywhere, I'm going to need him to look out for Beam. My gut feeling, is that something bad is on the horizon. I need to prepare and stay two steps ahead.