Thirty-One

A/N: I was saving this update for tomorrow, but what the heck 😊. Again, thank you for reading. I appreciate the comments as well. I love reading your reactions.

~Forth~

We had set out on the road heading back home, when P'Mew changes the course of action. " Go talk to him nong... don't leave here without some form of resolution" -P'Mew said pulling up to Beam's hotel unbeknownst to me. " Before you throw in the towel, at least make sure you are at peace with it. I can't watch you hurt like this"-P'Mew. I looked at him hesitating whether to do this or not. But P'Mew was right, even if this is the end of Beam and I, I deserve closure. It would hurt more to deal with the 'what if's' .

" Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Baramee" I said to the front desk girl. She placed a called to Beam's room to verify if I should be allowed upstairs. I was given the go ahead. I tried to contain the emotions that had been brewing in me. I felt my heart sink when Beam opened up the door. He looked refreshed, perhaps just hopped out the shower. He didn't seem affected by none of what has taken place. Does he even care about me!

"I don't  even deserve an explanation, Beam!!!" My mouth formed those words before I could comprehend the situation. I was so hurt, but seeing Beam look unaffected heightened my emotions.
" Forth!!... I sound like a broken record, but it's not what it seemed" -Beam said. At least he look and sound sincere. He made room for me to walk in.I sat on the sofa across from him. Wiping away the tears that refuse to yield. Then I looked up, to him handing me a box of tissue.

" Forth, I have been nothing but faithful to you since we've been together. I also had no plans to jeopardize our relationship" he said now tearing up too. " About last night, I did attend dinner with Eamon and his boyfriend. Afterwards, we decided to go for some drinks"-Beam. I listen quietly, as he narrated the events that had transpired with in the last 24 hours.

He took a deep breathe then said, " w-while at the bar, N'Sharp showed up.." my eyebrows raised hearing that part. When Beam saw my reaction, he quickly refuted with. " No!!! I didn't invite him and neither did I tell him where we were. He just showed up... now that I think about it. I believed he had been following us the entire evening" -Beam.

He started fidgeting with his phone, as the story went on. I've know Beam long enough, to know he does that when he is nervous. So I kept watching him, as he emphasized that he had a lot to drink that night. Then he hesitated, then followed it up with.
" well, ... Umm, I-I woke up in bed with N'Sharp"-Beam. I know for a fact that I misheard that part. I was doing all I can to contain my anger, so I stood up to pace back and forth to calm my nerves.

~Beam~

Forth was okay listening without reacting, until I brought up waking up in N'Sharp's bed. He started pacing back and forth. In that moment, I knew I had to settle him down. "..But, NOTHING HAPPENED Forth. I swear!!!" I said a bit scared to see his reaction. "BEAM!!!! you were intoxicated!!! How would you know nothing HAPPEND!!!... that boy RAPED!!! You BEAM!!"Forth yelled then punched the wall. This made me gasp, " Nothing happened FORTH!!!"

" Where does the bustard live!!! Huh!!! ..." he demanded. At this point,Forth was completely engulf in rage. Nothing I was saying was getting through to him. He looked at me and stormed out the door. " Forth!! FORTH!!..." I yelled after him. I rushed to put on clothes. Lord!!! I hope he doesn't do anything out of the blue.

~Forth~

" ... I woke up, in N'Sharp's bed"-Beam. Those were the last coherent thing I heard Beam say. I had blacked out in anger, then stormed out his hotel room. I called Max, who is N'Sharp's senior for his address. He knew about his family and where they live. When he texted me the address... I didn't need P'Mew to try to stop me. So I hailed a cab when I got out. " FORTH!!! forth!!!! Where are you goin..." were the last thing I heard from P'Mew as I got in the cab.

N'Sharps house was only 20minutes from Beam's hotel. I walked up to the gate throwing rocks. " COME OUT YOU FUCKING RAPIST!!! Come face me, you coward"- I yelled on top of my lungs. Suddenly, security came out. " That's vandalizing young man, you can go to jail for that" said one of the guards.  I ignored him and looked in the cameras outside. " COME FACE ME N'SHARP!!!! Let's settle this like MEN!!".

~Sharp~

After my scuffle with P'Forth, he was was dragged away. I felt victorious until I came in contact with that anger in P'Beam's eyes. He was so hurt and didn't want nothing to do with me. Instead, he just walked back into his hotel. Not even looking back at me. I felt a heavy load on my chest . *P'Beam!! Don't walk away from me*

I returned home with bruises on my face from the fight. " What happened to your face Sharp? Who did this to you?"-Mother asked. " I'm fine MOM!" I replied slamming my door and getting into bed. I kept replaying that look of hate that was plastered over P'Beam's face. *Where did I go wrong? He went from looking at me as some priceless gem to practically the devil. Did I mean nothing to you P'Beam?*

As I laid up in my room, contemplating on how to right my wrongs with P'Beam. I heard a knock on my  door. " Come out son... there's a kid at the gate asking for you. He is being disruptive, I told the guards to call the cops"-Dad. Huh? Who could that be? As I walked out to the living room, viewing the camera I saw P'Forth. He came to my house to fight me here too? The video only had visuals and no audio.

My family were now in our front porch, where Dad ordered them to let Forth in. Then I got a wind of his rant. " You COWARD!!! You couldn't win his heart so you result to RAPING HIM!!!"-P'Forth. Who raped who!!! He thinks I raped!!! Beam. " Come face me as a man!!!..."-Forth.

Dad rolled his sleeves, listening to P'Forth. " Why are you destroying my property boy?" Dad asked. Mom looked terrified as father descended down the stairs to talk to P'Forth. " He...RAPED my boyfriend" P'Forth said pointing at me. Father motioned me over. My dad is benevolent but he has a ruthless side. He grabbed me by the neck and asked, " Is any of this true???"-Dad.

" I didn't touch P'Beam. I swear Pa!!!"- I said. Next, a car pulled up and P'Beam run over to Forth. " He didn't rape me Forth!!!! That's the truth!!!!" P'Beam said with tears streaming down his face. I wanted to reach out to him, but he clang on to P'Forth. Even when I'm falsely accused he side with Forth. I was more heart broken now than before.

"Swaddee, Krub!! There seem to be a misunderstanding here" said the guy that came with P'Beam. Father halted security and told the man.
" Get off my Property before I press charges, I've seen and heard enough ". He nodded in agreement and said " let's go home Forth!!"

~Beam~

" What is going on Nong??" P'Mew asked as I had just missed Forth leaving in a cab. " Phi we need to follow that cab, Forth might do something stupid. When we arrived he was exchanging words with N'Sharp. I watched at his entire family looked on. They were so welcoming to me I didn't want this situation to play out in this manner.

When P'Mew finally managed to get Forth in the car, he said not a word to me. They drove me back to my hotel. As, I got out Forth called out name. I turned to him, with a tear drop descending from his eye he said. " I think I need a break from us. I want us to break up"-Forth. P'Mew gasped upon hearing that. I stood still in disbelief. " Drive off P'Mew, let's go home"-Forth. Those were Forth's last words as I watch them drove off.