Forty-Six

~Forth~

When we arrived at the club, I finally decided to have the conversation that Lam and I needed to have years ago. I tap him on the shoulder to follow me. We excused ourselves to a private area where it was quiet. " Beam said you apologized... but we need to get something straight. Moving forward, I won't tolerate any disrespect towards Beam." I said.

He nodded his head, which was a lot for Lam. "Also...ummm" I looked around, trying to find my words. I cleared my throat, " About the night that you confessed to me. I did hear your confession, I just couldn't bring myself to be honest with you. I was young and stupid. I'm sorry for letting you carry that weight around for so long. I always felt guilty... but you are my BROTHER Lam. I knew if I had rejected you, things would have become awkward"I finally managed to say.

He gave me a weak smile, " I always knew you knew... and I did my best to not make things awkward between us. I love Park, so it was a blessing in disguise". I smiled while ruffling his hair, "when did you become this mature Lammie!!!" I teased him. " Dude!!! You are only 6months older than me hahaha."

We both laughed, then he asked " how are things with Beam?"-Lam. I took a deep breathe, " Beam and I have changed a lot...but in hindsight for the better. When he asked for a break, every fiber in me believed I had lost him. I saw him developing feelings for another and I couldn't do much about it. I figured it was me, he didn't want me. But I told myself, if Beam! Showed me an iota of wanting this to work. I'll give it my all" I said.

He looked at me puzzled, " I saw him cry the other time... it tore me up Lam.I love that guy and with my flaws and all. He also loves me..." I said. Lam kept looking at me as if, I was the most pitiful person he has ever seen. " Don't give me that look... you almost lost it when Park put you on punishment hahaha". He rolled his eyes, " ... if the guys back home could see us now. We became the fools that fall in love huh?" Lam said and we both laughed.

We returned to our boyfriends and the rest of the guys. Park and Lam were the first to leave,  but the rest of the med guys wanted to keep drinking. The end of the night I was too inebriated to drive. Beam drove us home and helped me into bed. As I began to drift off to sleep, he told me about N'Sharp calling him. For a moment, I couldn't decipher whether it was a dream or reality.

The following morning, I woke up before Beam. I figured we needed to talk.  So I asked, " are you happy with me?" He looked at me as if I was crazy. "Yes!!! Of course!!! I love you"-Beam. I nodded my head, " that's no what I asked though. Are you truly happy being with me?" I asked one more time. He noticed the seriousness of my tone.

He sat next to me with my hands in his. " Yes! I'm happy with you. I know deep down your heart, you know that's the honest truth... was I swayed by N'Sharp yes!!! It was flattering for someone other than you find me attractive"He said looking me dead in my eyes. "But I'm in love with you... if I was to do life all over again. I'll still chose you!!! Do you understand me?" He said.

" A lot of people find you attractive Beam... I'm I supposed to be worried now?" I said and he smacked me on the shoulder.  " I'm an open book with you, if this was not working. I wouldn't have run back to your arms. Now are you possessive and controlling, and annoying bestfriend... Yes" he said giggling. I smiled and he followed it up with " I LOVE YOU FORTH".

If I had any doubts, that very moment everyone dissipated. From that day onwards we continued to communicate. Life was back to as normal as it could be. There hasn't been any phone calls from N'Sharp since he last reached out to Beam. Well that could be contributed to him changing his number. But overall, we are happy.

The weeding is drawing nearer, and Beam agreed to meet his half-sisters. He acted like he didn't care, but I could tell he was excited. Trying to find perfect gifts for them. I asked me to tag along so he can properly introduce me to his Dad. Although, Beam doesn't want to admit it. He did miss his father, we even planned to go fishing together.

Finally, the day we all have been looking forward to arrived. Ms. Baramee's wedding day. My Beammie will be walking her down the aisle, and he looks so dashing! " Omg, who is that model with your brother?"-Park asked as my back faces the entrance. " Who P'Anong?..." To my surprise, it wasn't her, in fact it wasn't even a Female! P'Mew walked in with a guy, who literally stepped off the runway. " I don't know who he is, but from the looks of how P'Mew is hovering I'm guessing they are more than friend" I said.

They walked over to where Park and I stood. " Gulf, this is my younger brother Forth." Mew introduced me, then he follow it up with ".... this is my boyfriend Gulf". I heard P'Earth screamed from two tables down. " Your BOYFRIEND!!!!" He was so loud, it drew so much attention to where we stood. I couldn't help but laughed, because Beam won't be teased by P'Earth as much.

We greeted each other, while P'Mew took him over to our parents. " Well, how would Beam feel not being the Pretty -in law any more" Lam said was in behind us. " Really!!! Why do you find it so hard to be nice to my boyfriend?" I said. " WHAT!!! it's true!!! P'Gulf is really handsome. Anyway I've to go do Best Man stuff"-Lam said leaving us. " That's your boyfriend!!" I said. " Yup!!! That's my angel"- Park said. And we both burst out laughing. " He sure!!! Is!!"