Thirty-Four

A/N: hi guys thanks for reading!!! This is the most angst filled story I've ever written lol. But not all relationships are hApPiLy EvEr AfTeR🤪Sorry some of you don't like the roller coaster of emotions (as you express in your msgs hahaha). It's only fiction!!! Just enjoy the ride ☺️.

~Beam~

"So how was your field placement?"-Dad. " Good.." I answered nonchalantly. He picked up an envelope and was going through some pictures and paperwork. " it looks like you are in a love triangle with a Jaturapoom and a Saelim. Reminds me of my youth"-Dad. His minions have been reporting on my life, I'm the least bit surprised. Also we are nothing alike. " So which one is the boyfriend? The one doing the beating or the one getting beaten up" he said holding up a picture, of the day Forth and N'Sharp got into an altercation.

I looked at the picture unamused, I knew he had people following my every move. I just rolled my eyes and said, " it appears you are already up to date with my life so why are you here?" I asked. " Last, time I checked we shared DNA. At least half my chromosomes played a role in making you. Why would I need a reason to see my son?"-Dad.

Did he just ask me that? " What do you want? You got married and started a new life. What do you want from me?"I said sarcastically. He leaned in then said, " ... Your mother divorced me Beam!!! Why I'm I being the only punished???". That comment set me off, " Because, you as a married man, chose to have an affair and had the audacity to have a babies with her!!! You broke our home Dad!!! YOU!!! did that". It felt so good to finally say it, it had been building up for a while. He sat there in silence, then looked out the window.

" But I'm still your father Beam. Show me some respect!!! It was one thing to denounce my last name, but you will not disrespect me!!! I gave you LIFE!"-Dad. He said slamming his fist into the door.Then the car came to a halt, " If you have nothing else to say. I'm leaving!!" I said. " Your sisters want to meet you. They should not be punished for my mistakes. If your mother can forgive me, why can't you?" He asked.
" Because you didn't only divorce my mother, but me too!!". On that note, I got out the car. What a horrible way to be back. I blame Phana for this.😤

~Forth~

"What are you doing here?"- Lam asked when they returned from their spring break to meet me in his house. " I missed you so much, 😬I decided to move back!" I said with a smile. " What happened with you and Beam?"-Park said rolling their luggages inside by himself. " Ummm... Beam and I are on a break. So, I hope you don't mind me staying here for a bit." I said. " Wait! What do you mean? You two broke up?" Park asked concerned. " No, we both decided to take some time to ourselves. There's been too much going on" I said forcing a smile.

" He cheated on you with that kid, didn't he ?"- Lam said with his arms folded and his usual cold demeanor. " Lam!!! That's enough. You promised to stop making those comments about Beam!"-Park said. "What!!! He is not denying it. Did Beam cheat on you? Because I don't think you need a BREAK. If that's the case ,move on from him!"-Lam. I looked from Lam to Park. " No he didn't cheat... we just had a misunderstanding, that's all. For my sake can you not make me speak on it?" I said walking up to my old room. "Be a bit more compassionate babe! Can't you see he's hurting!!!" I heard Park whispered to Lam.

~Beam~

It felt odd waking up in our bed by myself and driving to campus alone. I've grown accustomed to Forth being  around, or constantly calling and texting me. He is handling this break better than I had expected. I know I asked for it, but it just feels weird that he's actually obliging to my request. " Ai'Beam!!!, ...over here!!"-Ai'Kit called out my name waving me over to where he sat. I smiled because I had missed his antics so much. " How was your field placement?Would you consider that hospital for residency?"Ai'Kit.

I'm guessing Phana has not filled him in on what has been going on. Frankly, I prefer it this way. I told him the highlights about the hospital and the new friends I made. He smiled listening with awe, " ... enough about me, how was your trip back home?" I asked. "My family made it known they love N'Ming more than me hahaha. It was relaxing, mostly catching up with family and friends"-Ai'Kit. Then Phana walked it, I couldn't help but frown. " Hi guys...how as your ride home?"He asked with a smirk.

I glared at him, " your Dad is one of the coolest people I know.He's really trying Beammie, give him a chance ."Ai'Pha. I took a deep breathe, I didn't want to talk about it any more. "Any way, I signed us up for Medic during games week"AiPha. The University have an annual games week, whereby the different schools compete against each other. "Yea, Ming is partaking in all the events. I'll be there it should be fun."-Ai'Kit. " How about you Beam?"-Ai'Pha. "As if I have a choice, you already signed me up" I said and they both laughed 🤦‍♂️.

~Sharp~

P'Type prevented me from showing up at the hospital.Also, P'Beam has blocked me on his phone, and all of his social media. But I can still know his moves from his friends social media. It appears the school's annual games week coming up and he is part of the medic team. Perhaps, I should stop by my old campus. I'm really doing all I can to get P'Beam to like me. Maybe, I need to do something grand ☺️