Three

A/N: Hi Readers, just wanted to say thank you for reading. I'm in NY, and the Coronavirus is on the rise here. Our city has lost it's vibrant feel. I hope you are all practicing social distancing. This too shall pass. Say a prayer for the WORLD 🌎

~Forth~

When Friday finally came around, I was so happy because I'm done early with classes. Also, Park decided to take over Sotus while I tend to my baby. He felt bad, noticing how stress I was since Sotus started. To top all things, when I told him Beam and I haven't had sex in a week. He took pity on me and gave me the afternoon off Hahahaha. If I knew, me not getting some will make my friend this generous, I would have brought it up earlier.

I've booked dinner reservations for Beam and I, it's at this great Italian restaurant that just opened up. I know he would love it. In order to make time for tonight, I skipped lunch to finish my lab work. Once, the day was done. I rode my bike to the school of medicine. Just, when I arrived, I saw a guy waving at Beam. It appears he was saying goodbye, while Beam waved back cheerfully. Who and what the hell is that?😠

~Beam~

I am so excited for today!!! Friday is finally here. Forth gets off from Sotus duties early woohoo 🥳.I really miss my hubby. He went from constantly being around, to me going days without even a proper hug from him. I sighed, well he texted me about skipping lunch. But my mood peaked when he mentioned he is free afterwards. I decided to skip my last block, so I could spend more time with him before our date.

Phana and Kit, were having lunch with their boyfriends. So, I was having lunch by myself when a shadow appeared next to me. I looked up to a wide grin from N'Sharp. " Hi P'Beam, can I join you?-Sharp. I nodded yes, since I was chewing. He sat across from me with his lunch. " what are you doing here Nong?" I asked. " oh I was supposed to have lunch with Auntie, but a meeting came up. So I decided to have lunch here to save time from getting in queue at Economic's"-Sharp.

I smiled, " that's sweet you have lunch with your Aunt, she really adores you" I said. He nodded and responded, " Well, having her around feels like home. I get homesick sometimes, and it helps she's Mom's identical twin. Makes me feel like she's here with me"-Sharp. Awww, honestly this kid is the true definition of, don't judge a book by its cover. He has a tuff guy exterior, but he is very sweet.

" So who is the older, and who is the younger twin? I asked trying to make small talk while we ate.
" Auntie is the youngest, by 4 minutes hahaha"-Sharp answered laughing. " Yea, mom still insist she refer to her as Phi,and she hates it l because they are only  4minutes apart, they argue about that all the time" he followed up.

" Will you stopped by for the practice today?"-N'Sharp asked. " No, I have plans today" I responded with a wide grin. " I'm guessing a hot date based on that smile" he said while smiling. I couldn't help but blush and nod my head. I mean it was a hot date with my boyfriend, but I didn't feel the need to elaborate. Besides, he changed the subject to what he planned on doing for his talent portion of the competition. We chat even after lunch was over.

I looked at my watch, and realized Forth would be heading here soon. " Nong, I lost track of time. I have to get going now" I said. " Shiaaa, I'll be late for my last block hahaha." N'Sharp. We both said our good byes and he waved at me heading back to his campus. This kid is really adorable hahaha. Forth arrived shortly afterwards on his bike. He handed me a helmet without taking off his.

That's odd, he normally would give me a kiss, but kept his helmet on. He was also quiet, through out our ride there. This is out of character, is he not feeling well?. When we arrived at the parking lot, I took off my helmet and asked " are you not feeling well Hun?" I asked while he took off his helmet. I felt on his helmet to make sure he wasn't running a fever.

~Forth~
I'll be lying if I sat ate I was not mad seeing Beam chatting and waving to some strange guy. I didn't want over react, because it didn't seem like anything was out of the norm. I mean he could be a classmate, and I didn't want to read too much into it. When Beam got on the bike, I had so much going through my mind. It wasn't until we arrived at the parking lot that I was making Beam worry. He was so concerned checking my temperature and caressing my face.*I am the dumbest man alive, how can I overreact over something that juvenile.*

"I'm okay babe, I skipped lunch so I'm just hungry" I said managing a smile for him. His mood finally picked up and I noticed him thinking of something. And I knew it was a naughty thought. " Mmmm, how about I give you a snack before dinner?😏😉" - Beam said and made me follow him inside. Let's just say, it didn't end with a snack. We ended up having a full course meal hahaha. We took a power nap afterwards and got ready for our date.

I was so excited to have Beam to myself, and I can't wait for Sotus to be over. " This is really fancy Forth!!! I like!!!"-Beam said taking in the decor of the restaurant. I knew he would, he has an eye for good things. We caught up with what was going on in each other's life. Beam has applied for a field placement for next semester. I hope he gets in, but a part of me wish it won't outside of the city.

Beam had a bit to drink, since I was the one driving, I didn't take much. When we arrived home, he was a bit too tipsy to walk so I carried him inside. When we arrived at our suite, there was roses in a vase with a note attached. I put Beam in bed, and read the note. It stated: When I saw these flowers, I thought of you. Have a lovely weekend. From your SecretAdmirer. I felt sweat on my head and temple. Who the hell sent these? I ripped up the note, while looking at Beam peacefully sleeping. I need to be more vigilant, it seems people have become bold enough to approach Beam. I need to find out who sent these.