Eleven

A/N: Sorry I've not been consistent with this story. But I had two scenarios in mind, but finally decided on one. Now let's get to know Sharp 😊.

~Sharp~

"There a lot of Universities close by, why do you want to go so far from home?" Asked my mom. She was worried because we moved around a lot, when I was growing up. And happened to settle in Thailand, when grandpa asked dad to move back home, to hell him to run the family business. My mother is half Australian and Thai, so my siblings and I have European features. Often time , people assumed we were not from here. Also, all that moving around made it hard to make friends.

Once High school was over I knew, I wanted to go out and explore on my own. I didn't want to stay home for school, and also I knew I like men in a sense, going away for college was a great way for me to get to know myself and make new friends. " But Auntie, is the Dean of medicine there, it will be like I never left home" I said to calm down my mom's anxiety.

I decided to attend University in the Capital. It is a large campus with different majors. I was so happy to start this new journey. My aunt offered me to live with her, but there was no way I can fully enjoy my college days under her roof. Grandpa gave me a suite in one of his luxury apartments. It was a beautiful two bedroom, with a balcony that over looked the city. It was more than enough room for me.

Upon, arrival my place was already furnished. I just needed groceries and few things, when I run into the most gorgeous human I've ever laid eyes on. It was this hair guy, with stilettos for lashes. He has the prettiest smile I've ever seen. So I just watched him as he shopped. " Hi Beam!!! You found everything you need?" Asked the cashier. I guess he knows this handsome guy, I couldn't help but smile watching him. *Beam... name suits him😊*

I paid for my groceries and proceeded to walk home. Ahead of me was the Beam guy, I really wanted to say hi to him, but didn't have the courage to do so. So I crossed the street, so I can get a better glimpse of him. He had on his headphones and was completely indulged in his music. Then it dawned on me. We were making the same turns, then my jaw dropped when he entered my building. Omg!!! He lives here??? 😳

The following day was the first day of lectures, I was hoping to run into the handsome guy again.he looked about the same age as I am. Perhaps he is a freshman too. The school 🏫 of economics held our first freshman gathering. Where I was voted to represent my school in the Moon and Star competition. Last year's economic Moon, Phi Max Wales up to me. " With you we just might win this semester...hahaha"-Max. He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. This guy is a bit of a player, he kept winking at girls and even some of the freshman boys.

Wait is he bi-sexual? I blushed when he tapped me on the the butt and saidC " you have the look all the girls like... you got this in the bag. Practice starts at 5pm in the auditorium okay"-Max. He said and runned off. I arrived to the auditorium a bit early, I sat in the back of the bleachers waiting for everyone to arrive. I noticed the girls staring, whispering and giggling. I'm used to women reacting like this towards me. Then walked in a cute guy with his boyfriend? Well, he kissed him and that was the confirmation I needed.

It was nice to see people out, living their true self. I wanted to go down there and mingle, but couldn't find the words to do so. Then like an angel, h me walked in. Beaming with so much joy and a smile that made heart skip a beat. He walked over to the cute guy. Oh they are friends, at that moment I did something I've never done before. I walked down there to introduce myself. " Hi, are you part of the Moon competition? I asked.

He turned towards me with a smile but, his friend wanted nothing but o so with me. He looked at me, as if trying to place a finger on where he knew me. Finally, he responded with a smile. " No we are Sophomore. Just here to support our friends" Beam responded with a smile. Wow he is so handsome. I excused myself, to join the practice. Oh if he will be stopping, by I have a motivation to attend this practice.

When the day was over, I had dinner with my Aunt. She told me how she was trying to find a field placement for one of her students. We caught up talking about the rest of the family and how I was adjusting. I went home afterwards, did my homework and went over my balcony for some air. To my surprise, next to my balcony was P'Beam. I knew he lived in my building, but not right next door to me. We had a lovely conversation, and he even promised to be friends. All I could do that night,was think about him . Damn, I should have asked for his number. I really like him 😊.

That was not my last encounter with P'Beam. I saw him at my Aunts office a few times. We exchanged words, even had lunch to him. I truly wanted to confess my feelings for him. Instead I ordered a bucket of flowers addressed to him. I was so scared he would act weird around me, if he he knew it was me. So I had the footage erased, then it happened. He told me has a boy. All I could do was bite my tongue. I was so heart broken, I ad bought him flowers and was planning on confessing my feelings.

I didn't know what to do so I simply left them at his door. I felt so hurt, but at least we were still friends. That was until his boyfriend, stopped by the practice to let me know he didn't like me hanging around his boyfriend. I understood his point, but Beam was my friend. In fact, the only true friend I've had in ages. I put my pride aside, and went over to the Engineering campus to clear things out. P'Park and P'Lam were very welcoming.

They are really funny, and a lot of fun to hang with. Then P'Forth showed up, but refused to take my lunch peace offering. Instead he told me not to hang out with P'Beam any more. Honestly, that broke my heart. Perhaps, I was too honest telling him I found his Boyfriend attractive. Then P'Beam came to my rescue. I wanted to hold it in, my my emotions overwhelmed me. Beam and I are still friends, but honestly. I've never want to with someone as much as I want him. There's bound to be cracks in their relationship, when the time is right I'll make a move.