Forty-One

~Beam~

Last night was a whirlwind of emotions. I called mother to inquire when to stop by for my Tuxedo 🤵 fitting. I hate to admit it, but I'm happy for her, even though P'Thorn is almost half her age.When my father cheated on her with his secretary,she was highly devastated. To finally see her happy, warms my heart.

" When do you have to meet with your mom?"-Forth. He walked in the room in his towel. I glanced over at him, checking him out. " You like what you see?" 😏He asked teasingly.  I rolled my eyes, as he hugged me from behind. " No Forth!!! I have to be on campus in 10 mins... and I'll leave a bit early. Kit will take over my time slot for medic."- I said pushing him off me. He laughed, " don't worry ALL this will be waiting for you when you get home" he said pulling off his towel, to flash me his goods , while licking his lips.

I smiled, " ...I guess it's my loss huh?Hahaha"  I said teasingly. He put his towel back on, pretending to be upset. " I texted Lam... we decided to have a talk after the games" Forth said as I just looked on. " He wanted you to be there too, but I told him you have the fitting. I'm guessing Park scolded him, because he said he must apologize to you while he's around"-Forth. I just nodded, last night was really a blur. I hope he set Lam straight when they meet up.

~Forth~

Beam texted me during the lunch break, to let me know he was leaving for his fitting. I looked around and there was no Park or Lam in sight. " Hey Max, have you seen Park and Lam?" I asked since they were both not answering calls or text messages. What is going on with those two?

" Park is in the cafeteria, but I have not seen Lam today"-Max. I walked over to the cafeteria, where Park was busy with paperwork. That was a sight to behold. Park mostly goofed off during lunch time. He must have a lot on his mind to be studying.

" Hey Park, are you sick or something?" I said but I was met with a glare. " Oh, c'mon!are we not on good terms?" I asked playfully. He gave me no response and went back to his work. " Where is Lam? He is not answering his phone either" I asked and was still met with silence. Then after a long pause, he asked " were you aware of Lam's feelings towards you?"

I gulped, I guess Lam told him the story. I sighed and looked in his direction. " Yeah.. yes I did. Lam is like a brother to me, Park.I didn't want him to feel awkward around me. So I pretended, pretended like I didn't recall his confession that night. Park can you help me apologize? He wanted to talk, yet he is avoiding me. This was what I feared would happen" I said.

" He held that in for a long time Forth. He felt he wasn't good enough. It really has had an impact on him. I'm not saying Lam is an angel but you were wrong, for not setting things straight afterwards."-Park. I nodded, " Yea, I know.. that's why I need your help talking to him. He loves you Park. I saw how hurt he was,when you got up to leave. Almost, as if his world had come to a stand still. But he needs to work on his attitude, especially towards my boyfriend"I said.

" I know he loves me, asshole. I just need you two to make things right. I'm not leaving him, I just needed to clear my head" - Park said finally giving me a smile. I nodded my head, totally understood where he was coming from. I don't know how I would feel if Beam had feelings for someone else. Even him being stalked almost ended us.

~Sharp~

I've been following P'Beam around since I last met him in his old apartment. He moved into a Penthouse with high security. Yet, I know when he left for lectures, his shift at medics and even him and Forth's Secret sex hide out. I feel like nothing I do reach Beam. He was so open towards me, I could tell he liked me too. I definitely didn't imagine the chemistry we had. His mouth said one thing, but I could see it in his eyes.That he also felt what I had for him.

Yesterday, I was served with a restraining order to stay  100 feet away from Beam. My heart sunk, when I was served with that letter.Then I received a call from my dad. To say he was upset is an understatement. He wants nothing to do with me, that he booked a one way ticket for me back to Australia. I refuse for things to end this way, I need to see P'Beam. Perhaps, if I lay my feelings on the table he would understand.

I waited at the parking lot for P'Beam. He was heading to the city for his mom's wedding preparations. I overheard one of his bodyguards say. I knew he had people guarding him from afar, hence why I only approached him when chance permitted.

I quickly walked up to him when, he got to his car. " Hi P'Beam, now before you over react, know that I have a weapon on me. And I won't hesitate to kill you and myself on the spot. Now smile and follow me." I whispered behind him. "Nong, you don't have to do this!! Let's talk , okay!"-Beam. I said nothing, back. I wrapped my arm around his neck and we walked to my car.
~Lam~

I watch as Park kept sending my calls to voicemail. It was only a night without him but I miss him so much. I just want to apologize and move on with my life. I was hanging at a cafe when I received the umpteenth text from Forth. I knew this conversation needed to be had. I finally text him to meet me at the Cafe across the campus.

As I sat there, I saw N'Sharp walk over to his car with Beam! I quickly took grabbed my phone, took a picture and sent it to Forth. With the caption, * Do with this, what you want*. With in seconds he called. " Lam!! Follow that car, N'Sharp is up to something. Beam is not picking up!"-Forth. Wait!!! Abduction? I quickly grabbed my car keys. Hopefully I don't lose them.