Thirty-Three

~Sharp~

" N'Sharp what did you do this time? I'm not covering up for any mess you cause this time around "-P'Type called going off per usual. " hahaha, what are you rambling on about Phi?"I asked, already knowing what it was about. "Listen, you can fool your parents with that innocent act of yours. But not me!! N'Beam texted that he wanted to talk to me about you. He is a great student, brilliant as well and my department is looking into recruiting him once he graduates. I hope you haven't disgraced our family's good name"-P'Type.

This guy is so uptight, sometimes he truly act as an old man. " I'm not messing around this time. I actually LIKE P'Beam. I want to make him my boyfriend. Perhaps, you can put in a good word for me krub?" I said. He sighed in frustration, " you need to grow up Sharp. One of these days, you'll mess with the wrong person. And I won't be able to bail you out. You know your father won't blink, to throw you to the wolves"-P'Type.

Suddenly, the smile on my face faded, because I knew that indeed the truth. I'm next in line to run our family business, if my father knew of some of my shenanigans that P'Type had bailed me out of,he will most likely disown me. My family know me as the innocent and well behaved, filial son. They don't know about the side, for lack of a better word that's is a slut. I've had my share of one night stands and partake in some illegal drug use.Never thought I was the relationship type, until I met P'Beam. Crazy part is, the more he denies me. The more drawn I am to him.

" Can I pick you up from work on Monday, as a way to say sorry?" I fiend innocent 😇. " No!!! You are making N'Beam uncomfortable. Stop harassing the guy, he has a boyfriend afterall."-P'Type. I laughed hysterically, "... but that's what makes it so EXCITING!! Hahahaha". P'Type sighed out of frustration "So what about once he falls for you, does the Excitement fade-away? You need to grow the fuck up.I have to go, and stay your ass away from him. I'm serious".

~Beam~

Monday rolled by really quick, and that's how I wanted the rest of the week to go by. I received a text from Forth stating he got his stuff from our apartment and will be staying with Lam and Park for when classes resumed. Ahhh, Lam! He is going to have a field day when he here about N'Sharp and I. "Why such a long face? This is our last week here"-Eamon said approaching me at the lobby. It was odd not to see his boyfriend trailing behind him.

"Where is Ram?..." I asked wondering about the skinny guy. Ram is N'Yo's level of adorable, he just look helpless, you can't help but want to protect him. " He is in bed at our place, he got food poisoning. What happened to you yesterday, we called to go out for dinner"-Eamon. I smiled, only if he knew the chaotic weekend I had. " hahaha so I could also get food poisoning? Sorry, I needed to recover from all those drinks we had" I said.

"Yeah, about that.. . Ram and I went back to that bar yesterday. The Bartender asked why we not getting the triple shot vodka. Your friend was ordering some hard liquor, no wonder you passed out so easily"-Eamon. I looked at him in disbelief, N'Sharp had a hand in it!! I knew I could hold my liquor better than that. "Dr.Baramee, it's time for rounds" one of the nurses informed me. " I'll see you at lunch time Eamon" I said.

~Forth~

"This is the current blue print I've been working on. Once, we finish our negotiations. This will be launching on the market soon"-P'Earth went over their current project with me, with so much excitement. He has yet to know about what P'Mew and I were up to this weekend. It's best this way, I rather forget than replay that whole weekend."You guys have really done a lot in such a short amount of time" I said to P'Earth, who was beaming like a kid about their new toy.

" When N'Beam gets back in town, we should go on a double date. Anong has really taken a liking to your boyfriend. Also, his mom hired her as her wedding planner" -P'Earth. " umm... Beam and I are on a break right now Phi" I finally told him. He turned to look at P'Mew who was busy with paper work. " You were all lovey dovey few days ago. What happened?" P'Earth asked concerned.

"Well we've been struggling with somethings in our relationship. And we both agreed to take a break" I said. He looked at me, then turned to P'Mew. " Did you already know about this?" He asked P'Mew. "Yeap!.... and we will not meddle nor drag mom into this" P'Mew said looking up from his papers to P'Earth. He knew our older brother so well. He laughed, " ... no it is just abrupt, and you don't give good relationship advice. So N'Forth, what exactly is a break? Will you still be fucking?" I spat out my coffee when he asked.

"Really P'Earth!!!. That's all you could come up with?" I said in disbelief. "What!! I mean, what encompasses break in a relationship ? You are either together or you are not. Listen little bro, if Anong asked for a break that means we are over. I rather we fix whatever it is or move on with our separate lives"-P'Earth. I took a deep breathe, and shook my head. P'Earth might not be the most rational, but he does have a point. Does this mean Beam will be going on dates with others? Or even worse 😳....

"You know better than to let P'Earth get into your head. From the accounts of what happened, he is just overwhelmed. If I know anything, I know that kid is in love with you"-P'Mew. " You two are leaving me out again. What exactly happened? Did you cheat on N'Beam??🤨" P'Earth asked accusingly. " No!! But even if that was he case, I'm your brother not Beam" I said. " Yea... but wrong is wrong. And as your older brother. I'm supposed to steer you on the right path" he said directing it towards P'Mew. I laughed, it was like when we all lived back home. This was a great distraction for now.

~Beam~

"I'm sorry about that, my sister did mention you boyfriend showed up accusing N'Sharp of rape. If anything of that sort..." P'Type said picking his words carefully. " No, it didn't, I mean he didn't do it. Nong Sharp is a lot of things but I doubt he would stoop that low" I said defending this kid. " Yea, you do understand why I'm concerned. You are a guest at our hospital and we wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable. Not even from my own nephew"-P'Type.

I was glad to hear him say that, after I had brought up my concerns with N'Sharp. He promised me, his nephew won't be bothering me henceforth. He did stay true to his word.for the remainder of my field placement I didn't see nor hear from N'Sharp. Well if he had reached out, I wouldn't know since he was blocked. I've been occupying myself with school work and hanging out with Eamon and Ram during my free time. I also invited them to mother's wedding.

Finally, Saturday was here. P'Type personally dropped me off at the airport. It was then I realized, what I was head home to.  I wonder how Forth was doing. He truly kept his promise to give me space. Phana was supposed to pick me when I arrived. But to my surprise, there was a man with my name on a board waiting for me at the airport.

" Mr. Baramee, I'm your driver", I immediately texted Phana. He told me to go with him and that was my ride. We arrived to a car with tinted windows. Before I opened the door, I already had an inclination of what was going on. " Hi Son, welcome back. Get in the car we have a lot to catch up on"-Dad. *Damn you Phana! This was an ambush*