Twenty-Three

~Forth~

Truly I am over the surprises for the entire year. Apparently, Mom and Ms.Baramee were college roommates. What a small world we live in. I feel better today, after my conversation with Beam last night. I had a lot bottled up that I wasn't even aware of. I mean what I felt had its reasons, but I also needed Beam to confirm we were on the same page. Honestly, I was a bit hesitant about his field placement that's coming up. Especially l, since his preceptor is N'Sharp's uncle. It seem like my like keeps intertwining with this kid. But I trust Beam, he definitely wouldn't do anything that I won't.

" I see you sorted things out with your Wife." -P'Earth came over to where I was seated with P'Mew. Mom and Dad was getting dressed for the party. P'Anong and Beam, went out to pick up the cake, that P'Earth had custom made. And my siblings and I were going over our speeches and making sure everything was well situated. " I guess you heard us huh?" I said while scratching my head. *Damn, they heard all that moaning Beam was doing too😑*

"The walls are very THIN,lol. Did you sort it out though?" P'Mew asked. I nodded my head yes. I didn't want to go into details what was said. P'Mew being who he is just smiled to reassure me he understood. " Since, Beam will be out of town for spring break. How about you come hang with us at the company. You will be working there after you graduate anyway . It will be nice to get acquainted " P'Mew said.

" That's actually not a bad idea. I'm working on a new project,it will be nice to pick your brain since you are still in school"-P'Earth. I agreed to do so, my two brothers started their own computer software company. It is on the rise, and it will be the best distraction when Beam is out of town. "P'Mew!!!!!..." I heard a familiar voice screamed. I turn to see N'Yo and his Dad Uncle Arthit. He was with a man, that he is apparently dating, as we were told by mom.

" P'Mew!!! Ming won moon this year!!"-N'Yo. There's no secret that Mew is N'Yo's favorite cousin. " Oh really! Well I guess he won all the votes from the girl fans hahaha"-P'Earth. " Yea,but he is in a serious relationship now. So no fan favors nowadays"-N'Yo. P'Mew and N'Yo walked off to the kitchen to catch up. They were in their own world having their conversation. When Uncle Arthit, finally walked over with his new Man. " Hi guys, this is Kong... My boyfriend, I guess you've already put two and two together lol" -Uncle Arthit.

" Ahhh P'Kongbob, I was your junior in engineering" P'Earth said. Oh he is also and engineer, I can see why Uncle Arthit is infatuated with this guy. He is easy on the eyes and seems laid back. People were starting arrive, so I left them to go tend to our guest. " Ahhh Forth! You've become a young man already." One of my Dad's colleagues. Then I saw P'Anong and Beam pulling up. " Hey hun, you should get dressed the party a starting." I said hugging him and giving him a peck. " Save that for the bedroom Nong, your brother could take a page from your book"-P'Anong. This made Beam blushed, then he whispered "they heard us, last night"-Beam.

~Beam~

The ride to pick up the cake got really awkward, when P'Anong brought up the topic of sex. I felt really uncomfortable, not only is she blunt. She said things that would make any man blush. I've been with all types of women before Forth, but never one that freely talks about sex the way she does. Then she finally asked, " Do you and N'Forth always har such steamy make up sexs? SHIT!!! All that moaning!!! Made me hot and bothered, I had to wake Earth up for some action hahahahaha"-P'Anong.

I did a nervous laugh, I couldn't believe my ears. She is worse than mom. I couldn't wait for us to get back home. When we arrived, I noticed Forth was at the entrance greeting guests. Oh, the party has already started! P'Anong and I went upstairs to get dressed. I was busy getting dressed up, when mother walks in the room. " Hi,Beam... you got a minute?" She asked, as if she wasn't going say what's on her mind anyway. "Your father called me, he said he's been trying to get hold of you"-Mother. I kept buttoning my shirt without a word.

" He really wants to build a relationship with you... sometimes I feel bad about how your relationship suffered because of this divorce"-Mother. I felt the anger that was building up surface. " No Mom, our relationship suffered. Because, he chose his whore over us!!" I said clenching my teeth. My mom took my face in her hands. " You were the fruit of our love. I made mistakes too with you, we are only human.... Well, him and I talked and I've invited him to my wedding. I'm not going to push you, but think it over. When ever you feel ready, reach out to him"- mother.

She walked out after saying that. Mother is a better person than I. My father left on a rainy day, I'll never forget how I cried and begged him not to leave. All he could say was, " I'm sorry Son... but I can't live a LIE. It's unfair to raise you in a toxic marriage"-Dad. Recollecting that moment made me tear up. "Are you ready hun? We about to give our speeches"-Forth said peeping his head through the door. " I'm almost done... I'll be out in a few minutes"- I said. "Forth!!! Come over, we need a hand in the kitchen"-P'Anong. I motioned for him to go help, I was almost done anyway.

~Forth~

We were moving about setting things up and getting ready for our speeches when I saw Ms. Baramee coming out my room. She didn't have the smirk look on, rather she looked sad. This prompted me to check on Beam. He had his back to me when I opened the door. Whatever they talked about, must have made him emotional. I want to walk in and comfort him but he motioned me to help P'Anong. We were all seated when Beam finally walked out. All eyes were on him, he looked so dashing. " I honestly, do not know what he sees in you" P'Earth teased.

The party raged on until 3 am Sunday morning. There were people who crushed on the couch because they were too drunk to drive. It was too much fun. We danced the night away literally. We slept in until 12 pm. Everyone was having brunch when we joined them. Beam's mother was still here, she had invited my parents and siblings to her upcoming wedding.

I'm glad our families get along, watching everyone in bliss. Confirmed the notion I've been pondering about. I want to make Beam my life Partner, and I plan on proposing once he finishes his up coming field placement . My heart knows that's the person I'll like to spend the rest of my life with. I looked on as everyone ate and laughed. This was a good weekend.