Thirty-Nine

A/N:⚠️🔞

~Beam~

Forth and I have been doing great for a couple of days now. We talked and I agreed N'Sharp has to be served with a restraining order as Phana had suggested before. For this guy to suddenly rent an apartment in a build I was living in, and show up unannounced makes him dangerous. This time it was just to talk, what about next time? I need to put my foot down before he does anything else.

" You seem to be in a better mood nowadays. Forth must be doing his job right" Kit said with a smirk as we set up for medic. I just smiled, refusing to discuss my love life out in the open. " Leave him alone, unlike you are any better. N'Ming has been tagging you with all those hickeys" Phana said and we both laughed. " Hey!!! This is not a hickey!! It's a mosquito bite"-Kit. I rolled my eyes, " Yeah!!! And I was born yesterday🙄" I said rolling my eyes.

We all burst out in laughter, things have gone back to normal for the most part. I had my back to Phana and Kit, setting up first aid stuff, when there was a sudden breeze and a silence. " Why are you suddenly quiet..." I turned to Forth holding a bag with food. " Let's have lunch"-Forth. Kit was smiling from ear to ear, and Phana pretended to go on with his business. I feel like Forth is courting me all over again. " I'll take my break first guys" I said following Forth out the tent.

~Forth~

It has been a couple of days since Beam and I reconcile. I wanted to remind him why he felled for me in the first place. I've been paying him more attention, and the rewards for doing so have been great. I get quickies and blow jobs through out the day. We are back to our old selves. Today, I decided to surprise him with lunch. Also, to inform him about the status of the restraining order.

" So I spoke with the lawyer, N'Sharp will be served with the papers today. They will also make sure his parents get one to fill them in on what was going on" I said to Beam, as he ate. He looked up and smiled , " that should be the end of that." He said with so much relief. I can see a difference in Beam already. He is gradually resurfacing and I love it. " The guys want to go for drinks this evening. Are you down for it?"-Beam asked.

" Yea, I'm down... I'm also down for something else." I said motioning him to follow me to the locker room. "FORTH!!!" He said feeling bashful. I winked at him. He was hesitant but followed me anyway. We had 20 minutes until the break was over. " Don't be too rough, I have to work at the medic for the rest of the day" he stressed as I was busy preparing him. I carry pocket size lube with me nowadays. I winked at him and bent him over a table.

" Did you lock the door?" Beam whispered. " Yea,  besides nobody comes here around this hour" I said while pulling down my pants enough to get access to my member. I probe around a bit, until I finally was fully encapsulated. "Ahhh, Forrr..."-Beam. Shit!!! his moans alone get me off. I turned his head for a kiss before going to work on his ass. He grabbed on tight as I sped up my strokes. I made him spread his legs with mine, and held his waist with my hands to keep him steady,while my cock explode in his insides. "Ahhh...!!! I love you" I said while I shot my cum inside.

I pulled out, told him to stay still while I grabbed a towel to wipe the cum that was now dripping down his leg. Then I helped him dress up. " Will you be able to walk?hahaha" I said teasingly and that earned me a smack. " You are not that BIG" he said with a blush. I bit my lip, "Oh yeah, you want to go again? Just to remind you how not BIG, it is?" I said earning me a shove on the shoulder. Honestly, Beam has been bottoming for me without complaints. I always wondered ... "Do you ever want to TOP?"! I asked and his jaw dropped.

~Beam~

I hate when Forth makes lewd comments whenever we have sex. It makes me feel shy ☺️, then he brought up whether I wanted to TOP, him. I looked down, feeling shy. I don't know why I'm acting coy, unlike I wasn't having sex with females prior to him. " I just don't want to, okay!" I replied still looking at my shoes. He lifted my head up, " I just want to make sure you are satisfied too. Just know my ass is ready whenever you are 😉"- Forth. This made me blush so much. "Tone it down babe... hahaha."-Forth. I quickly covered my cheeks and walked out the room. " Hahaha... wait!! Don't walk that fast your butt is still sore" I heard Forth yelled from behind as he run to catch up with me.

When we arrived back at the tent, I noticed him pull Phana to the side.  Don't know the exact words that was exchanged , but I knew what it was about. I facepalmed myself as I watched Phana glare at him, while he smiled and scratched his head. " Beam, you are on bandage duty...your precious bottom won't hurt from that"-Phana. " PHA!!!..." I said looking around, I'm so glad it's just the two of us, I felt so embarrassed 😩.

After the games, we met up with the engineering gang at the bar. Forth walked in and planted a kiss on my lips. That earned as some peanuts being thrown at us. " You two are acting like newlyweds nowadays. Perhaps we should take a break too Mi.." Kit was met with daggers coming out of N'Ming's eyes. No wonder he is the next, head hazer. That Ming definitely, don't put up with bullshit, even with his bubbly personality. We all laughed, except Kit because he knew he had hit a nerve.

"When will you leave for your mom's wedding?" Phana asked to change the subject. Mother's wedding to Tharn is in two weeks. She's picking up her dress this weekend and is very excited about it. " I'll head there the Friday of, after lectures. You guys shouldn't book hotels, there's enough room for all the couples" I said.

They all cheered when I said that, " I can't believe your mom was able to catch such a young man" Park said teasingly. To which, his rude ass boyfriend sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. That was the final straw for me. I'm tired of his stank attitude towards me. I pulled out of the chair and " Dude!!! What is your fucking problem with me!!! Huh???" I yelled and everyone turned to me. He had the audacity to smirk, and say, " BECAUSE I DESPISE FAKE PEOPLE"-Lam. 😒