Thirty-Eight

AN: Caution ⚠️🔞
~Forth~

It has been a while since I made love to Beam, and having him in my arms like this makes it hard to resist. He looked me in the eyes blushing and biting his lips. "Why are you acting all shy with me huh 😊?". I said dropping a peck on his nose and then to his now rosy cheeks. I pulled him closer to me enough to feel his semi hard on through his clothes.

" He seems happy to have me ...how about you?" I said placing more kisses over Beam's face. He said nothing, rather wrapped his arms around my neck. Then leaned in to take my lips in his. He savored my lips with his and then invaded my mouth with is tongue. We made out until we were out of breath.
" Does that answer your question? 😊"-Beam

~Beam~

Forth lifted me over to the counter, and proceeded to  undress me. He placed kisses all over my chest and torso. Then placed himself in between my legs. Playing with one of my nipples, while sucking on the other. He lifted me off the counter with me still clung to him like a koala. He moved us to the bedroom, not once breaking off our kiss. Then he went ahead taking off my jeans and then my underwear. He appeared to be pleased with the naked sight of me.

Then he proceeded to take off his own clothes, and stood above me naked. I could see his member sprung up to it's final form. *Why does it look bigger than I recall ?* Then it dawned on me, " Do you have lube? I don't have none here" I said as he placed kisses on my feet. He was so consumed with what he was doing, he just shook his head. "Forth, I can't take you without lube! It's been a while" I expressed my concern.

He moved up to my crotch, and asked " do you trust me?". He said still blinded by lust, I nodded to let him know I did. " Good 😏...". Next, he took my pulsating member in his mouth. The warmth of his mouth wrapped around my cock sent chills down my spine. " Mmm, mmmm Forrrrth" , fuck!!! he knows how to please me. Just when I was on the cusp of coming, he moved his mouth away. Then proceeded to trace his tongue to my hole. He spread my thighs and went to work on that area.

Slipping his tongue in and out, teasing my hole with his tongue. I had goosebumps all over from the sensation I was receiving. He took my cock in his mouth again, this time taking me all the way back of his throat. " Oh fuck!!! Oh forth!!! That feels so good!!!" I moaned my lungs out. I could feel myself cuming. This time he let me release into his mouth. Then he spat the cum on my hole. My eyes 👀 went wide once I realized what he was doing. He was using my cum as lube.

He proceeded to prepare me while placing kisses all over me. " You are so tight babe!!!" Forth said. I haven't taken him in a while, that it felt like our first time all over. The anxiety, the excitement, the anticipation, every emotion was present right now. Then he spread my legs apart as far as they could go. And place himself between them. My heart started to race .

Forth smiled, while placing his head at my entrance. As if he had anticipated what was to come next. He said, " I love you Beam" while he muffled my lips with his and slowly penetrated me. I wanted to scream but they were muffled by his kisses. When he was half way in, he moved my legs over his shoulders.  And began to pull in and out. It hurt so much, it brought me to tears. He spread my legs again and thrusted in one go and this time was fully engulfed inside me.

~Forth~

Beam was so tight, he started to drag his butt whenever I thrust.! I placed kisses all over to coax him. I noticed a tear escape his eye, but his hole was swallowing me. It felt so good 🤩, he began whimpering and I knew I still haven't hit his spot. I spread his legs again and thrusted in one go. I anticipated the scream, so I muffled his lips with mine. "Shhh shhh... it's in... sorry babe!! You are so tight!!" I said coaxing him with more kisses. " Feel it out..." I began thrusting in and out hitting his prostate.

Suddenly, I noticed his eyes roll to the back. I knew I had hit his spot. I moved up and took his lips while I made love to him. I looked him in the eyes and felt like we were connected once again. I wanted every stroke to remind him of how much I miss and love him. He smiled, while looking me in the eyes and said " I love you too..."-Beam. It was as if our soul was connected. Tonight, it was nothing rough or kinky. I just wanted to make love to my man.

~Beam~

We made love until late in the night. This was nothing like what we had before. I felt his emotions reach me with every stroke. We understood each other's feelings without words. It was a magical night. I turned to my side, and Forth was no where in sight. I managed to get up, to find a glass of water and some pain killers. I took it, and laid around for a bit. When the smell of omelette permeated throughout the room. I walked out wrapped in my blanket to where Forth had plated omelette with croissants, sausages and some juice.

" You made this? I doubt I have groceries here hahaha"- I asked. He smiled and said, " No, I had front desk order in breakfast. This place is like a 5 star hotel." He said wrapping his hands around my waist, pulling me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap, still wrapped in my blanket like a burrito. " You look so radiant in the morning. Why do you have this on? Ahahaha" Forth asked tugging on my blanket. " Stop!! I'm naked under here!" I said.

He gave me a mischievous look, " oh yeah...😏"-Forth. He sat me on his lap, unwrapping the blanket. " stop!!! eat your breakfast.... while I have my BREAKFAST"-Forth. Next, he slipped his member up my ass, as I sat on his lap. He placed kisses on my neck. I guess, we will be skipping morning lectures today 🥰.