Fifteen

A/N: 🔞⚠️ this chapter contains Adult language

~Beam~

Forth just stood there with his hands in his pockets. He showed absolutely no emotions, and this scared me more than seeing him angry. I rather he yelled and screamed at me, instead of completely distancing himself. " N'Sharp's car has a fault with it, and he asked me for a ride today.." I said. But he just nodded his head, I felt a thump in my heart. "Also, I am sorry I never told you N'Sharp lives next door. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it".

He walked over to the coach and took a seat. "What made you think I'll make a big deal? You two are just friends right? Or did I miss something?"-Forth's finally said. He does have valid points and I cannot refute them. Because, everything he asked was true. If I had nothing to hide, which I don't!!! Why then did I not tell him? " I'm sorry Forth... please forgive me babe...." I said with the tears I was holding back fall out.

He took a deep breathe watching me cry, and walked over to embrace me. " Shhh. shhhh it's okay. I am not upset anymore. But I think we should move out of this building" Forth said, leading me to quickly lift my head towards him. " It is the middle of the semester, we can't abruptly break our lease. And most of the nice suite probably..." he stopped me in mid sentence. " Let me worry about it, okay?"-Forth. I just nodded, I wanted to avoid making him mad. He just started talking to me again.

~Forth~

I patted Beam on the head, to coax him. Truth is, I came with the intention to make up with him. But the sight of that Nong, just ruined my mood. Also, I didn't want to tell him I've already found a place. Didn't want it to seem I didn't value his opinion. Once we move, it would put my mind to ease a bit. And SOTUS will be over and I'll have more time to be with him. " Don't you have to get going? Your class is in 20minutes." I said. Instead of replying to me he held on tightly. I kept patting him on the back and placing kisses on his head.

" You look really handsome today. My jaw almost dropped when I saw you on the elevator" I said. This finally got his attention, he moved his head off my chest to look me in the eyes with a smile. " Yea😌, I was planning to seduce you, is it working?hahahahah"- Beam said with a smile. "Really!!! Well... how about I let you know how much it worked" I said placing his hand on my semi-hard member. We both burst into laughter, " Well how about we skip first lecture. So I can take care of that for you😏"-Beam.

~Beam~

I didn't have to say much, Forth took hold of my lips when I requested we skipped our first lecture. Although, it was only one night without him talking to me. It felt like it has been ages without him. I miss his smell, his touch, how he caress my back. He lifted me onto the counter and stood between my legs. " Babe, let's take it to the bedroom" I said panting for air.  He shook his head while he unzipped my trousers with his teeth. " No, I want to take you here.." he replied with a raspy voice. Shit!!Hearing his voice aroused me so much.

Forth kissed me all over, not leaving a spot untouched. Then he moved over to my neck, then left a huge hickey on my neck. From the way he sucked on me, I can already picture how purple it was right now. Next, he pulled out a lube from his back pocket. I looked at him questionably, like why is he walking around with a lube in his pocket?I guess he saw the questioning look. " Park gave it to me... I guess he saw this coming 😉"-Then he took me in his mouth while he prepared me.

Fuck, the pleasure he was giving me was out of this world.  Then he flipped me over and bent me over the counter. Even though, he was no longer upset with me. His strokes told a different story. He hit the my insides with so much agility, I had to grasp on tightly to the counter to prevent me from slipping off. " Fuck Forrrrr.... ahhh ahhhh"- I moaned my lungs out. Then he pulled out, and wrapped my legs around him. Took me over to the wall and continued to bounce me on his dick. "What the fuck is your cock made off?fucking steal???" I said. All, he did was smirk and whispered, " you made him jealous... he doesn't like to share 😏"-Forth.

~Forth~

Beam went at if for hours, I wanted to stop at one round. But my dick had a mind it it's own... We haven't done it this hard in months. I felt great afterwards, almost as if all that was weighing on my mind had dissipated . I woke up from our nap before Beam, checked my phone to a text from Lam. They will be loading the freshmen on the bus in an hour. I looked over to my boyfriend, who slept peacefully. I then texted N'Ming to drive Beam to the Resort where the event would be taking place. I had to ride with the bus and after what we just did, I doubt he would be able drive. I left some pain killers and a note and headed out.

When I arrived on campus, Park and Lam has saw to it all the students were on the bus. " It looks like things are back to normal" Park said with a smile, pointing to the scratch marks on my neck. I just bit my lip and said nothing. " You owe me money Lam, I told you they were going to fuck!!! Hahahahaha" he said extending his hand to Lam. All I could do was shake my head.

~Beam~

I read Forth's note when I awoke, with an excruciating pain radiating up my spine. Fuck!!!! It felt like the first time we ever did it. Forth was merciless today, I know better than to get on his wrong side because my ass is paying for it now. I text N'Ming to call me when they are heading there. I got in the shower to freshen up, I had lost all energy to carry on.

I got dressed, then I heard a knock at the door. Oh that must be Ming, probably here to help me with my bags. When I opened my door, instead of Ming it was N'Sharp. He looked like he run over here, panting for air. " Hi, P'Beam, are you going somewhere?" He asked as he noticed the bag in my hand. I nodded yes, " Is everything okay Nong?..." I could tell there was a lot weighing on his mind.

" P'Beam, I've given this a lot of thought and I can't deny my emotions. Watching you stay on the elevator with P'Forth this morning confirmed it for me...." he said not breaking his contact with me. I felt my palm sweat a bit. " What are you saying Nong?"... He took a deep breathe and said, " I'm in love with You P'Beam" he said. My mouth stayed agape, then I heard the elevator door. Before I knew it, N'Sharp leaned in for a kiss.  Also across from us was N'Ming, with a look of shock and disbelief. I pushed N'Sharp away and run to the elevator. " P'Beam!!!!" I heard N'Sharp call my name, as I frantically pressed on the elevator door to close. *Oh FUCK!!! I'm I dreaming? What the hell just happened?*