Chapter 01

The sunlight poured through the window and curtains. As morning brings new hopes, a brand new day and a lot of energy. A boy was sleeping with a pout while hugging a bunny plushie. An alarm clock starts to ringing but the sleeping boy didn't even budge, and when finally the alarm clock got tired and stopped bugging.

Few minutes later, the corpse like body moved and sat up on the bed while rubbing his bleary eyes, a pout was present on his pretty face.

"Wow that's new i got up without that stupid alarm clock.", He said in a morning voice while rubbing his pretty doe eyes.

He smiled to himself and looked around his surrounding while yawning. His eyes widened when his eyes paused on his night stand. He yeet his blanket away and stood up from his morning messy bed.

"Oh man --holy shit i am going to be late again.", he said and grab his towel and made his way towards the bathroom.

After fifteen minutes later, he came down to downstairs and meet with a beautiful old woman who was smiling at the boy.

"Nanna why didn't you wake me up?", the boy grumbled at his nanna, who still smiling at the boy.

"I didn't because you look so adorable and peaceful while sleeping and grow up lil gguk.", nanna said to the boy, who was eating his breakfast in bolt's speed. She leaned over the boy and kissed his crown of head.

"Nanna --why you always make my favourite pancakes, you know i can't deny you for pancakes and now i am becoming a pig.", gguk said before gulping the pancakes of his mouth.

"Because i know its your favourite and you couldn't stop eating these pancakes and you look so thin like paper. You should eat more often baby bunny.", Nanna said and chuckles at the boy, who was pouting cutely. She pinched his cheeks.

Jeongguk quickly stood up, grabbed his office bag, wallet and shoved his phone in his pocket. He kissed his nanna and dashed out from his house. He already booked a cab which arrived within few minutes. He cursed to himself for being late and prayed to god, not to get fired  from his job.

He entered the VANTE CORPORATION and tiptoe toward his cabin when he saw his manager, who was seems to be  in a bad mood.

"Oh my bunny god please save me today.", he whispered to himself. Jeongguk almost scream when some hugged him from behind, but a hand covered his mouth. He turned and his eyes meets with his best friend, who was grinning at him.

"Ggukie!!! I missed you so much and why did you come late?", jeongguk's best friend said, who has peach coloured hair. Before jeongguk could say anything, a voice came from his behind which startled him and his best friend.

"Did i heard it right that you're late Mr.Jeon.", his manager said annoyingly while glancing at the two males.

Jeongguk glares at his best friend, then turned around and bowed to his manager to apologise.

"Sorry for my late arrival sir. It won't happen again, i promise you.", jeongguk said and bowed to his manager for multiple times. Before the manager could say anything jeongguk cut off him.

"Please forgive me bambam hyungie. Give me a last chance.", jeongguk pleaded him with his doe eyes while blinking them innocently.