Chapter 34

Next day.

Jeongguk woke up with a tickling sensation over his neck, hot breath was lingering over his neck. He moaned softly, squeezing his eyes and furrowing his brows. He slowly open his eyes, a warm body was hovering over him.

"Tae... What.. What are you doing?" Jeongguk breathe out, clutching over Taehyung's shirt as the male who was above him was sucking and kissing on the hickeys which was made by him.

"Nothing baby, just decorating you." Taehyung said, pulling away from Jeongguk and sits near his boyfriend on the bed.

"Where are we?" Jeongguk rasped, his doe eyes explored the unfamiliar room while sitting up on the bed, covering his bare body with a duvet.

"In our bed room."

"Our?"

Taehyung was about to reply but he saw the younger hissed in pain, squeezing his eyes in frustration. He let out a chuckle, lacing his fingers with Jeongguk's.

"Fork you, arrogant monkey!" Jeongguk mutters to himself, his body again collapse on the bed as he felt a sharp pain in between his legs. He bite his dry lip and then breathe through his teeth in annoyance.

"I don't want to see you right now, so get out from my sight!" Jeongguk exclaimed, with closed eyes, pulling up the duvet over his head.

"Get up, love. You have to take the medicine and then I have to apply this ointment cream on your bruises." Taehyung said, walking to his nightstand to pick up the pill and ointment tube.

"No, go away!"

"Jeongguk." Taehyung called, softly, his deep voice sound so good when he spoke softly to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk opened his eyes, pouting, looking down at himself. He saw himself in nothing but in his boxers. He love the way Taehyung call his name, he love the deep voice of him.

Poutingly, Jeongguk pulled down the duvet cover from him, again sit up on the bed and glancing towards Taehyung.

"Take it." Taehyung give him the pill on his palm and handed him the glass of water.

Without any argument, Jeongguk gulped down the pill with the help of water.

"It will help you to reduce the pain." Taehyung ruffled Jeongguk's brown hair, gently. He again sits on the bed, gently tugging on Jeongguk's arm, pulling him over his lap.

Jeongguk protectively covered his bare body with the duvet.

"Come here, baby." Taehyung said, softly.

Jeongguk shook his head.

Taehyung sighed, shaking his head lightly. He licked his lips before scooting closer to the younger.

"What's wrong, love?"

"You!"

Taehyung lift his brow at the younger, who pressed his knees against the chest, forming into a ball while covering himself with the duvet.

"Are you alright?"

"What do you think?" Jeongguk asked back, huffing at Taehyung, who was confused by his behaviour.

"Do you think I am alright? After what you did to me, I am forking sore–" Jeongguk hissed, before he continue. "-you literally wrecked me yesterday." Jeongguk hissed again when he tried to stand up on the bed.

Taehyung laughed, lightly. "I feel honoured."

"Of course, what can I expect from you." Jeongguk pointed out his index finger towards Taehyung, glaringly.