Chapter 23

Shush! the baby is sleeping 🥺

*whispers* what's your age?

×××××

Taehyung grinned.

Jeongguk cutely glance up at Taehyung. "What?"

Taehyung shook his head, and grab Jeongguk's waist to lift up him, Jeongguk's arms wrapped around Taehyung's neck and his legs were tangled around Taehyung's waist.

"Baby," Taehyung called, softly, as he slowly put Jeongguk down on the desk.

"Hm?" Jeongguk replied, his doe eyes were staring at Taehyung.

Jeongguk's cheeks turned red when Taehyung's lips touched his forehead.

Jeongguk leaned on the warm palm of Taehyung as he cupped Jeongguk's jaw with one hand.

"So, now can you tell me why are you leaving?" Taehyung brushed the falling bangs over Jeongguk's eyes.

Jeongguk remained silent.

"If you're taking leave for health issue, then you should–"

"I am leaving, to visit someone." Jeongguk cut off Taehyung.

"Who?" Taehyung let out, suddenly he felt a sharp pang of jealousy.

Silence.

"I am going with you. If you like it or not but I am coming, and that's finally."

"I am going to my hometown, you don't have to–"

"I am your boyfriend now, Ggukie. And I am coming with you."

"You're also a CEO of a renounced company–"

"But my boyfriend is more important for me."

Jeongguk opened his mouth to protest but Taehyung glared at him, so he shut his mouth and nodded.

Taehyung rested his hands on Jeongguk's hips, and leaned into him.

"Uhm- now I can kiss you whenever I want to, right?" Taehyung asked, sighing softly.

"Maybe." Jeongguk whispers, his legs were swinging in air as he was sitted on the desk.

Taehyung attached his lips on Jeongguk's neck, lightly sucking and biting on it. Jeongguk's fingers run through Taehyung's black hair, he tilts his head for a better access for the older.

Taehyung pulled out, when Jeongguk let out a soft moan.

"W-why did you stop?" Jeongguk asked, his cheeks were flushed.