Chapter 21

I hate my mind 🌚

I hate my mind 🌚

×××××

"Don't worry, Jeonggukie! I and Jinie will keep our eyes on you." Jimin assured, patting the younger's back to encourage him.

Jeongguk nodded while checking out himself for the last time.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Namjoon, both entered one of the famous luxurious club, electronic dance music genre was playing in the background. They were here for their own business.

"I heard Lee Jae come to this club more often." Namjoon said, settling down on the sofa of their private cabin, from where they can have a direct look of the stage.

Taehyung sighed in frustration. "He's playing with the fire now, he wants to start a war between me and Taemin."

Namjoon placed his hand over Taehyung's shoulder. "We will fail his mission."

"Clean up your mind for now, we gonna receiving our shares from Parks." Namjoon smirked.

"Of course!" The corner of Taehyung's lip also curled up.

Taehyung averted his eyes from Namjoon to his phone.

I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass

A new music starts playing for the new performer on the stage.

Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it, like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
And all the right junk in all the right places.

A new performer spotted on the stage, wearing tight black shorts and a black crop top with harness.

I see the magazine workin' that Photoshop
We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop
If you got beauty, beauty, just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top'.

He swing his hips and did a body roll, he was also wearing a long unbuttoned jacket which was reaching his knees.

Yeah, my mama she told me "don't worry about your size"
She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night"
You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll
So if that's what you're into, then go 'head and move along.

The performer whirled back, stretching out his arms with shaped hands. The performer did a hip roll, bits his lower lip while glancing at the audience.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes. "Taehyung-ah, isn't he Jeongguk?"

Taehyung crooked his head towards the stage. He salivated when he saw the younger on the stage and the way he was swinging his hips. Taehyung's eyes meet with the younger's thick thighs which were beautifully caged in a leg wrap.