Chapter 36

Don't hate me after this chap ㅠㅠ

Btw teaser photos of dynamite: fork me.

×××××

"Taehyung, you can't change your mind. We already set the deal with Astro and other groups. You can't just give that deal to Mamamoo, that deal is really beneficial–"

"Oh c'mon, those girls are beauty with brain, they know how to run the business." Namjoon turned towards the frustrated Yoongi. He fixed his specs and then averted away his gaze from Yoongi.

Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but closed it and let out a sigh in frustration. He stood up from the sofa and marched over Taehyung's desk.

"We can't break the accord with them, they trust us–"

"We aren't breaking the accord, Yoongi. We're just giving the big share to Mamamoo, to have a good partnership with them." Taehyung cut off Yoongi, and leaned forward, placing his hands on desk.

"This isn't called business, Taehyung." Yoongi almost yell, as he was getting frustrated. He slammed the palm on the desk while glaring at Taehyung.

Yoongi blinked his eyes when he realised that he just yelled at Taehyung.

"I-i am sorry Taehyung, I didn't mean to shout at you." Yoongi stuttered.

"I am also experienced in business as much as you. I know what I am doing and what's good for the company, you don't have tell me what to do. Right?"

Yoongi nodded at Taehyung's words.

"And you better apologise to Jeongguk–"

Yoongi clenched his fists, "not again with that kid." He gritted out.

"I'm not gonna apologise to him, I said those things because he deserved to know his place–"

"SHUT UP!"

Both, Yoongi and Namjoon flinched at Taehyung's voice.

"Just because you're one of my close one, it doesn't mean you can disrespect my partner." Taehyung spat out, angrily, as he stood up.

"Yoongi-" Namjoon called as he saw yoongi walked out from the room, angrily.

"Namjoon, leave for now. And don't let anyone to walk into my cabin." Taehyung commanded, walking towards the huge glass window, and taking out his phone.

Namjoon nodded before he left the cabin.

---------

Jeongguk fixed his bangs through the reflection of elevator. He winked at himself, and smiled at his reflection.

He take out his lip balm, and applied on his lips before the elevator's door opened. He immediately shoved the lipbalm into his pocket and stepped out from the elevator.

His curved up lips become a thin line when he saw a familiar silver head, who came out from Taehyung's cabin, and the silver head was looking so mad.

Yoongi paused on his place when he noticed the younger. He glared at the younger before he walked away from him.

Jeongguk gaze down towards the floor as he scared of the silver head. He sighed in relief when Yoongi walked away from him.

Jeongguk turned away and about to away from there as well. But he bumped into a well-built chest.

"Jeongguk, what are you doing here?"

Jeongguk looked up a bit when he heard the deep voice, but it doesn't belong to Taehyung.