Chapter 43

Warning: violence, death, mature language.

×××××

"Didn't I tell you to look pretty and clean?"

Jeongguk flinched at the tone but nodded.

"then what the fuck is wrong with your dull face?"

Jungkook gaze up and bit his lip to prevent himself from breaking down in front of Taemin, who was in formal attire.

"go and wash your face,"

"pathetic bitch," Taemin mutters to himself and plopped down on the couch of Jeongguk's house. 

Jeongguk got a text from Taemin informing him about an evening party event which they gonna attend it and told him to get ready for it. Jeongguk couldn't help but accept the proposal with any objection.

"ah, now you're looking a pretty little whore," Taemin smirked at the younger who came out from his room after washing his face and putting some make up to hide his dark circles under his eyes. He didn't wanna piss off Taemin, so he started to following Taemin's instruction hoping one day Taemin would release his Nanna so they could again live happily.

oh god, how wrong he is.

Taemin has different plan for the younger and his granny.

Jeongguk lowered his head at degrading name but didn't say anything. He startled when Taemin placed his palm on Jeongguk's cheek.

"you are so pretty, why didn't I realise it yet!?" Taemin's gaze was filled with lust and Jeongguk's felt uncomfortable under his gaze so he stepped away a bit.

"I'm changing my plan after seeing you," Taemin leaned and whispers into Jeongguk's ear.

Jeongguk's head shot up, his doe eyes widened. "a-are you gonna hurt my Nanna?"

"fuck, you are so naive and I love it." Taemin exclaimed, and give a light pat on Jeongguk's cheek before turning his heels and walking out from Jeongguk's house. And Jeongguk followed him like an obedient puppy.

Jeongguk didn't like the way Taemin touched him again when they get into the back seat of car. He didn't like how Taemin was brushing his hand against his, now and then. Finally, they reached their destination and they hopped out from the car.

Jeongguk didn't care about his surrounding, he just wants to go home and curled into a ball and cry until he fell asleep.

Stepping out from the black bently, Jeongguk felt an arm around his waist and he knew who it was. As they entered the big party hall, Jeongguk could hear the music which was playing in the background.

"woah, Taemin you got a lottery huh, who's this cutie?"

"a side chick," the two laughed together.

Jeongguk could feel the tighten grip on his waist from Taemin which made him uncomfortable and lowered his head in embarrassment. He could feel stares at him and it's fucking humiliating for him.

"He look so young. Taemin really got some taste,"

"They say the younger, the tighter,"

The comments itself were enough to make Jeongguk even more uncomfortable. He bit his lip and tugged on Taemin's blazer, eyes were practically pleding to leave from here and Jeongguk was shocked and taken back when Taemin nodded.

"See you guys around since I got some plans for myself," Taemin chuckles and took a sip from his wine glass. Jungkook heard some more nasty comments on him but he tried to ignored it.