Chapter 28

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

×××××

"What do you think did they already have done that?"

"Mhm, I think no. Jeongguk is too innocent for these things." Jin whispered, after thinking hard about it.

Jimin scoffed.

After a session of emotional torturing with their maknae. Jeongguk finally tell them about his and their CEO's relationship. Now, both the Js were staring at their maknae weirdly.

Jeongguk peeked towards his Hyungs, who were already staring at him.

Jimin lift his brow at the nervous Jeongguk.

"Jin, let me talk to him." Jimin said, and about to stood up from his chair but Jin pulled him down.

"Brat, It's hyung for you, H-Y-U-N-G!" Jin glowered.

"Geez, okay Hyung!"

Jimin rolled his eyes at Jin and went to Jeongguk, who was working on his computer to ignore his Hyungs.

"Ggukie!!"

Jeongguk glance up at his peach-haired hyung.

"I missed you!" Jimin cried out dramatically, and sit on the chair next to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk give a tight-lipped smile to Jimin because he know what is coming next.

"Well, tell me about Mr.Kim!" Jimin whispers, wiggling his brows at the younger.

"Wh-what about him?" Jeongguk stutters, he mentally slapped him for that.

Jimin hummed. "Did you find his kinks?"

A line draw between Jeongguk's brows when he heard the familiar word.

"What is kink, hyung?" Jeongguk asked, scratching his nape.

Jimin sighed dramatically. "Oh My innocent coconut head bunny, I have to teach you a lot of things."

Jeongguk curiously looked at Jimin.

"Did you two have done that? Like have sex?"

Jeongguk's face reddened.

"I- n-none of your business."