Chapter 30

(My man) hehe!

(My man) hehe!

Btw, I start shipping myself with hoseok xD.
(My delusional ass oof)

×××××

"You were looking for me Mr.Kim?" Jeongguk peek into Taehyung's cabin and pushed the door to enter into the room.

Taehyung hummed. His brows were furrowed while looking at his phone screen.

Jeongguk squinted at Taehyung and about to say something but Taehyung interrupted him.

"Go and get me a coffee."

Jeongguk huffed, "a biscuit always stay a biscuit." He huffed internally and turned his heels to leave.

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung called, which caused Jeongguk to paused on his tracks.

Jeongguk whirled around with a fake-sweet smile. "Yes, Mr.Kim." He gritted out with a fake smile.

"You're looking pretty."

Heat rushed to Jeongguk's cheeks from the compliment. "T-thank you." He stutters and bits his lip, blushing.

"Especially that ass." Taehyung added, in his husky voice, checking out the younger with his piercing tiger eyes.

Jeongguk puffed out his red cheeks and opened the door to leave quickly.

"That son of biscuit!" He whispered to himself, and flickers a piece of hair over his forehead before walking away from there.

Taehyung chuckled when the younger left his cabin. But his mood darkened when he averted his eyes on his phone.

Dad

Are you sure?

Taehyung

Yes. I will take it.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh and put down his phone aside while rubbing his temples. He picked up his phone when he again received a text from his father.

Dad

Concentrate and no emotions.

Taehyung clenched his jaw when he saw the text.

Dad

Your destination is Norway.

Namjoon and Yoongi will take care of the company.

Hoseok will accompany you.

Taehyung banged his fist on desk while clenching his jaw because he have to leave for Norway in a few hours.