Chapter 41

first of all, I'm so sorry for delaying in updating. It just I'm busy with my admission stuff and all. I'm actually scared to meet new ppl and a whole new environment but im preparing myself for that. Anygays, here's an update. Hopefully, you'll like it 😃

×××××

"Bless my existence. I finally got to meet you,"

Jeongguk's gaze meet with an unfamiliar man whose gun was pointing toward him.

He gulped the lump in his throat.

"Scared?" The man chuckled deeply, and put back his gun in waistband. "Don't worry, it's not for you. At least for now,"

Crouching down infront of Jeongguk who was looking up at him curiously, he smirked at the younger.

"Who are you?"

The man gasped dramatically, "you don't know me? you didn't even stutter? Oh god, I can see Kim Taehyung's impact on you,"

Jeongguk knitted his brows together.

"And what the hell are you doing here?" He gritted out, but suddenly got pulled by his collar which cause the phone to slipped out from his grasp.

"Watch your tone babe," The man exclaimed loudly and yanked off his hand from the younger.

"Your boyfriend already did something that he gonna regret soon. So, behave like a good boy that you are," a wink sent to the younger by the man.

Taehyung never told him about his enemies but Jeongguk can assume that man was one of them.

"You think i will get scared of you 'cause you messed up my house and abducted my Nanna," Jeongguk exclaimed loudly, steps away from the man as he stood up on his feet.

"Oh my my, i can see where did you got this feistiness," Taemin stood up as well and steps forward to the younger.

Jeongguk clenched his fists.

"Leave her, she has nothing to do with mine and Taehyung's acts." He said, softly. Because he knew a wrong move could led them to a worst consequence.

"Not before i complete my mission," Taemin smirked, "I'm already loving the feisty side of yours, wonder why Kim choose you,"

"Don't touch me!" Jeongguk slapped away Taemin's hand when he about to touch his chin.

Taemin chuckles, shaking his head.

"I guess, you don't want to see your granny,"

"I said leave her! she has nothing-"

"So you're choosing to save that stupid old hag but not Taehyung. Aw, poor Taehyung-ah, i can't imagine how sad Taehyung will be when he would got to know the cause of his death is his own fiance," Taemin blunted, with an evil laugh.

Jeongguk sniffed, and give a confused to Taemin.

"What do you mean?"

Taemin smirked and steps closer to the younger. The smirk dropped, his expression hardened.

"Break off the engagement with Kim Taehyung," Taemin said, coldly.

Jeongguk's eyes widened.

"What? No, I w-won't do that,"

Taemin sighed dramatically, "This least you can do for me, and if you want to save both of their lives. You want to save their lives or do you want to become the cause of their death?"