Chapter 26

Can we imagine them as (taekook) on the couch?

Btw! Str3am 'Stay Gold'!

×××××

Jeongguk blinked his sleepy eyes, a pout was present on his face when he woke up. His head was pressed against something warm surface. He slowly rubbed his eyes with his small fist. But a hand stopped him from rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, love." Taehyung rasped, in his morning voice, he gently takes Jeongguk's fist and caressed it.

"G-good morning." Jeongguk stutters as his cheeks heat up when he remember the last night. He hissed while feeling a sharp pain in between his two legs.

Taehyung chuckles and start playing with Jeongguk's hair, then placed few kisses on his head. Jeongguk chewed on his bottom lip while thinking about the last night, he blushed so hard while remember the way Taehyung was holding him while doing it. Jeongguk nuzzles against Taehyung's chest at his thoughts.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked, gently patting Jeongguk's head. Jeongguk was laying on Taehyung, their legs were tangled.

Jeongguk hummed in agreement. His fingers traced Taehyung's bare chest.

"Tae.." He trailed, and glance up Taehyung, their lower region were covered with a blanket.

"Yes, love." Taehyung's hand made it's way towards Jeongguk's bare back, lightly stroking it.

"C-can.. can we do that again? I-i mean i-if you-"

Taehyung laughed, softly. "You want to do it again? Like right now?"

Jeongguk's face lit up. "Yes, i-if you wan-"

Taehyung laughed.

"But, first you've to recover. I don't want you to get hurt." Taehyung pulled Jeongguk's body closer.

Jeongguk beamed, He care for me, He thought. He pecked Taehyung's bare chest and hugged him.

"And for now, we have to get up and wash ourself."

Jeongguk yelped in pain when he sit up on the couch, he hold Taehyung's shoulder for support.

Taehyung let out another laugh, he was wearing nothing but his boxer.

"YAH! Stop laughing and help me." Jeongguk snapped, but again hissed in pain, he squeezed his eyes, he was also in boxer.

Taehyung stood up on his feet and picked up Jeongguk in bridal style. Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck for support, he lowered his head, his cheeks were burning.

Taehyung chuckles at the cuteness of the younger.

+++++