Chapter 29

gguk: im innocent *smirks*(in my book)

(in my book)

×××××

"You're looking handsome." Jeongguk blurted out, staring at Taehyung who was wearing black skinny jeans and a denim jacket with a white Gucci t-shirt underneath, and was leaning against his car.

"I know." Taehyung unfold his arms and flickers Jeongguk's chin.

Jeongguk huffed at cocky behaviour of Taehyung.

"For your kind information, I was taking my afternoon nap but you woke up me. So, why did you call me? And give only good excuses."

Taehyung scoffed.

"Oh feisty baby, you will know."

He opened the car door for Jeongguk as they both were standing in front of Jeongguk's house and Taehyung decided to give a visit to the younger.

"So, get in."

"No!"

Taehyung glared at him.

Jeongguk sheepishly smiled. "Uhm- I mean I will go to change my outfit-" Jeongguk whirled around to leave but Taehyung grasped his forearm to stopped him.

"You're perfect for me." Taehyung pulled Jeongguk, and wrapped his arm around him.

Jeongguk's cheeks turned crimson, he looked down at his cute slippers. He was wearing white T-shirt and black shorts.

--

"Where are you taking me to?" Jeongguk asked, in his tiniest voice. His eyes explored the surrounding when he got out from the car.

"A mountain? Are we here for hiking?" Jeongguk asked, turning towards Taehyung, who also got out from the car.

"Tae! I can't go for hiking. I am in my chappals." Jeongguk whined, but his eyes widened when he saw a revolver on Taehyung's waistband which he didn't notice until.

"Where are we going?"

Taehyung didn't respond instead he grasped the younger's wrist and started to dragging him.

Jeongguk gulped at his thoughts.

"Look, Tae! I am sorry about telling my Hyungs and Nanna that you're in Mafia. I really don't want to tell them but they -they just forced me to- so if you're planning something like killing me. Please drop it because I am too yo-"

"Can you just shut your mouth for a few seconds?" Taehyung interrupted, without glancing back at the younger.

Jeongguk immediately zipped up his mouth. But his eyes fall on a board while walking into the woods.