Chapter 37

You're being disrespectful sir 🗿

×××××

Taehyung walked out from the conference room after finishing the last meeting of the day, and take out his phone.

Hoseok and Namjoon was behind him.

"Where's Yoongi Hyung?"  Taehyung asked, without glancing up from his phone.

Me

I will drop you home

Don't you dare to say no to me

Taehyung's brows furrowed when he didn't get any reply from the younger.

"I think Yoongi is with Jeongguk." Namjoon responded, his footsteps were matching with Hoseok who was walking along with him.

"Why?" Taehyung let out, and looked over his shoulder behind him.

Hoseok let out a smile.

"I guess, they sorted out the misunderstanding they had." Hoseok stated, when Taehyung turned away from them.

Taehyung shoved his phone into pocket and walked towards the younger's cabin.

It was past working hours, so there were only few employees left in the Vante Corporation.

The trio paused infront of the younger's cabin.

"No! Hyung."

The trio heard the whine which came out from the younger's cabin. A wave of panic travelled through Taehyung's body, he immediately pushed the door to get into the cabin. But his furrowed brows fades away when he saw the younger and Yoongi in the cabin.

"C'mon, Jeongguk, admit it your Nanna is cooler than you." Yoongi chuckles, but paused when he notices Taehyung's presence.

"Hey Taehyung!" He greeted with a smile.

Taehyung's expression went hard, he didn't reply and walked over Jeongguk.

"Are you alright?" He asked Jeongguk, who was confused by the question.

Jeongguk glance up at Taehyung and nodded.

Taehyung let out a small smile, his hand was rested on Jeongguk's waist and then he looked over Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Yoongi, who couldn't help but let out a chuckle.