Chapter 15

(Let's suffer together ㅠㅠ)

Your comment motivates me. So, do comment to make me happy (:

×××××

Jimin's eyes widened, he quickly redial his Hyung's number, in panic. He wiped his tears with his small hands.

"Jeongguk, we're so dead", Jimin said, in panic. He bits his lips nervously while praying to God for his life.

"Mr.Kim was there–", Jimin turned his head towards the younger and found his seat empty.

"Jeongguk–", Jimin looked around him. They're sitting in a restaurant at the mall, when they decided to prank his Hyung but now it went too far.

"It's not funny I am telling you, Gguk", Jimin stood up from the chair and walked out from the restaurant, searching for the younger.

"Gguk, where did you go?", Jimin bits his knuckle in nervously. The mall was filled with random people but it was less crowded.

"Dammit- Gguk where are you?", Jimin grumbled at the younger, in frustration.

Jimin's eyes widened when he heard a fire alarm.

"What the fuck!? What's happening!? A fire alarm", Jimin gasped, clasping his hand over his mouth.

"Nanna and Jin Hyung gonna murder me for this", Jimin mutters, and dashed towards different sections of the mall.

People around him start rushing towards the exit door, in panic. But Jimin didn't stop his searching for the younger.

"Damn, where did you go?", Jimin bites his nail, in fear. Sweat formed over his forehead in stress, his eyes was becoming glossy while searching for Jeongguk.

Jimin take out his phone from his pocket and dialled younger's number.

"Gguk, I am telling you I am gonna dump those banana milk cartons, if you didn't come out-" Jimin was cut off when he bumped into someone, and his phone slipped out of his hold and fell on the floor.

The person apologised and run away from there, Jimin cursed and picked up his dead phone.

Meanwhile, Taehyung made a quick call while walking out from the Vante Corporation's building.

"Send me the exacted location this number, J-hope", Taehyung said while texting the number of Jimin to Hoseok and hung up the call.

Taehyung's mouth went dry when he saw the fire brigade in front of the mall, averting his gaze from there, he starts walking towards the entrance. Jimin's phone was switched off on the third floor. So, he has to take stairs to go to the third as the elevators were stopped due to the fire alarm.