Chapter 13

According to my calculation, he's exactly my pocket size :')

×××××

"Okay! Let me get straight to this", Jimin said, licking his plump lips.

"But you're not even straight"

"Geez, just hear me out first you old man?", Jimin hissed, closing his eyes in disbelief, and rubbed his temples.

"Shut up! small dick", Jin rolled his eyes, and looked away from him.

"I swear to god, i am gonna smack your head"

"How sad!! you cannot reach me shortie", Jin let out his windshield laugh.

"Shut the fuck up! you bottom"

Jin sends a murderous glare to Jimin, who gulped in fear. He stood up from the chair, making the chair fall behind him, furiously.

"PARK JIMIN, i am gonna chop your little dick, then gonna feed those ugly frogs", Jin scowled, and was ready to fight with Jimin.

"Frogs ain't ugly bitch, your thinking is ugly", Jimin snapped. 

Jin's eyes widened at the disrespect.

"I AM GONNA-"

"Stop being dramatic Hyung, i want to talk about Jeonggukie"

At the mention of their maknae, Jin take back his punch.

"What about him?"

"Don't tell me you didn't notice." Jimin sighed, and shakes his head, dramatically.

"He has been acting so weird since a few weeks, and did you notice those bags under his eyes? I think he's hiding something from us."

"Um i also noticed that too but i didn't push him to tell me", Jin rubbed his chin as he was thinking hard.

"Something is fishy", Jimin exclaimed, narrowing his eyes.

"Not something, we have the river full of fishes", Jin glance at Jimin.

Jimin's eyes twitched in disbelief.

"S-stop throwing your lame jokes, old hag"

"PARK JIMIN, i am gonna beat your ass—"

"Hyung!"

Jin was cut off by another voice. Jin and Jimin both looked towards the door, their eyes meet with their maknae, who was literally looking so dead. He was looking a white ghost with a pale face and heavy black bags under his eyes.

"Jeonggukie, what's wrong?", Jin asked, embracing the younger in his arms.

"Nothing is wrong Hyung", He replied with a weak smile.