Chapter 04

Who is your bias in BTS?
-my bias is kookie! uwu~

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

Jeongguk gulped, when his eyes meets with an unfamiliar man, who was wearing an olive green overcoat. His black hair was semi-parted, looks a little aged and has piercing eyes.

"So you're jeongguk, right?", the man asked again while looking at jeongguk, who nodded his head in fear.

"Such a pretty name of a pretty boy", the man said while checking out jeongguk from head to toe.

"May i sit here", the man said and pointed out towards a stool besides him.

Jeongguk frowned.

"Do i know you mister?", Jeongguk questioned the unknown person while looking up at the man.

"well your question is apparent", the man laughed lightly and give him an ID card. Jeongguk's eyes widened when he realised, he almost lost his own office ID card.

"this drops from your coat's pocket when you were standing there", the man said and looked towards the counter. Jeongguk stood up and bowed to the man.

"thank you so much!! this-this is really important to me", jeongguk said and the man patted his lower back, which jeongguk didn't notice in excitement of his ID card.

"Please have a sit", jeongguk pleaded while shoving his ID card into his bag to secure it's safety. The man sitted besides jeongguk.

"Let me introduced myself -i am Lee Jae", the man said and stretch out his hand for handshake.

"You already know mine", jeongguk sheepishly smiled. Lee jae squeezed jeongguk's hand little bit tight. Jeongguk felt uncomfortable but shrugged off.

"Well you're really pretty", Lee jae said in a lusty voice but jeongguk being jeongguk, he didn't get that.

"Umh- thank you", jeongguk replied and blushed lightly. Lee jae was scanning jeongguk pretty face when suddenly his eyes went behind jeongguk.

He saw a man who was wearing a mask and was looking over their table time to time. The man was sitted a few tables away from them, this made him suspicious. He looked over jeongguk who babbling about something which he wasn't interested because his interest was in jeongguk's pretty body.

"Did you come with someone?", lee jae asked without listening to jeongguk's words. Jeongguk stopped babbling and shook his head as a no.

"No - but why?", jeongguk asked out of curiosity. Lee jae smirked at jeongguk.

"Well then it's time for me to use you" lee jae thought and decided to act infront of jeongguk.

"Jeongguk i think someone is following me. I think they know I worked as bank manager and i have money in my bag.", lee jae explained with a innocent face.

He lied to jeongguk to protect himself.

"Just look behind you", lee jae said to prove his point. Jeongguk about to turned but lee jae stopped him.

"Don't make it obvious", lee jae said annoyingly. Jeongguk nodded and looked behind him from his side eye sight. He saw a man with a mask, who looking at their table.

"What should we do now?", jeongguk asked hurriedly. Lee jae leaned forward to whisper his plan into jeongguk's ear.

"Just distract him until i walk out from the cafe", lee jae whispers while taking the sweet smell of younger lustfully.