Chapter 08

Stan mamamoo for
clear skin💅

××××××××

There was a lot of commotion in Vante Corporation as everyone was involved in their work. Murmuring of workers and clicking sound of keyword could heard in different section of the company.

But

There was a different kind of commotion in cabin of the CEO of Vante corporation.

"Jungkook, come and sit here", Taehyung repeated himself for nth time. He was losing his patience with this bunny boy.

"No! I don't want to see you anymore", Jeongguk whimpered, and curled up in a ball on the floor, near the door.

"But why-", Taehyung started but Jeongguk cut off him.

"Because you insulted my banana milk", Jeongguk sniffled, and take out his handkerchief to wipe his streaming tears.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're really crying over a banana milk", Taehyung narrowed his eyes while glaring at the younger.

"Banana milk is not just a drink, it's an emotion-", Jeongguk started, and whirled around, to explain more. But he gulped when his eyes meets with his boss, who was glaring at him with darkened eyes.

"Jeon Jeongguk", Taehyung called, sternly.

"I demand a professional behaviour, at least in my cabin", Taehyung continue.

"Now sit here, and let's discuss about some rules for you, for being my personal assistant.", Taehyung finished, and eyed the younger, who sits across him without uttering a word.

"Y-yes Mr.Kim", Jeongguk responded, and looked straight towards his Boss.

"I wake up at 6 am in morning, and go to my bed after 1 am.", Taehyung stated, and leaned forward to place his hand on the desk.

"Are you even a human?", Jeongguk mumbled to himself, while peering at his boss.

"So i expect you to wake up before i do, and go to sleep after i do", Taehyung said, and Jeongguk's eyes widened.

"W-what?", Jeongguk said, out of shock.

"You've to come to me, whenever i call you at whatever time", Taehyung continued, ignoring all the whining of Jeongguk.

"Our head-manager gonna sue me-", Jeongguk started but Taehyung cut off him.

"Well that's your problem"

"That's basically torture", Jeongguk snapped.

"So you want to join the party in jail", Taehyung lifted his eyebrow at Jeongguk, who shook his head.

"Good", Taehyung smiled at him, and leaned back on his chair.

"I'll leave then", Jeongguk stood up to leave as he turned around, but stopped by a deep voice.

"Did i say you can leave?", Taehyung said, in deep voice than usual.

"B-but there is nothing that I can do for you, at least for now", Jeongguk replied, while knitting his eyebrows together.

Taehyung smirked at the boy.

"Believe me, you can", He mumbled, and licked his dry lips.

Jeongguk lifted up his eyebrows in confusion.

"I want a black coffee", Taehyung stated.