Chapter 35

🥺

🥺

×××××

"Sure, mom!" Taehyung replied through the phone smilingly before he hang up the call.

He whirled around, "Jeongguk, my mom wants to meet–" he paused when he noticed the younger wasn't there.

"This bunny!" He let out in frustration, shaking his head. He also walked out from his home-office cabin to search for the younger.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk enter into their (not yet) bedroom. Sighing, he walk towards the bed and chunked his body on the king-sized bed, hugging soft duvet closer to his chest. He rolled on the bed excitingly.

"He can't find me here." Jeongguk giggles, rolling on the bed but paused when his eyes fall on the nightstand.

Curious bunny mode: ON

He immediately tossed off the duvet around him, and crawled towards the nightstand. He climbed off from the bed and sits on floor infront of the nightstand.

"Should I?" He asked himself, his fingers were toying with the knob of drawer.

--------

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung enter into his bedroom, after searching for the younger in other rooms of house.

"Hands up, Mr.Kim!"

The tiny voice caused him to look towards the window as he close the door behind him. He saw Jeongguk was sitting on windowsill.

Jeongguk cutely tilts his head when Taehyung didn't respond to him.

"I said hands up, and surrender." He exclaimed, pointing out the revolver towards Taehyung, who was still on his place.

"Put down the gun, Jeongguk!" Taehyung warned, his eyes were glued on the younger who rolled his eyes playfully.

"Why? Are you scared?"

"Never."

Jeongguk narrowed his eyes at the older. "What if I say I'm a secret agent and hired by the police department to spy on you?" He asked, directly looking into those piercing brown eyes.

"What would you do?" He added, and he stood up from the windowsill.

"Then I'll spank you."

Jeongguk almost scoff at the reply.

"Stay right there, don't you dare to move!" Jeongguk warned when Taehyung start walking towards him until he reached infront of him.

"I will shoot–"

"Do it." Taehyung challenged, glaring down at his baby.