Chapter 17

STOB IT JIN!! HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME ㅠㅠ

×××××

"What? Why? How? Where? When?" His both Hyung asked, in unison.

Jeongguk sheepishly smiled at his Hyungs, scratching his nape. He told his Hyungs about the 'personal assistant' thingy and about the meeting (accidentally) with Lee Jae.

"Just tell me, how he looks closely?" Jimin asked, clasping his hands together, his eyes were sparkling.

"I-"

"I know right. He looks so hot, you don't have to tell me." Jimin expressed, he was in his own gaydreaming.

"He is such a gentleman and the way he glances at us, it makes him hotter."

Jimin whimpered when he received a smack on his head from Jin.

Jeongguk scoffed at Jimin's comment.

"Gentleman, my ass," Jeongguk mutters and got up from his chair.

"Where are you going, Ggukie?" Jin asked, patting Jimin's back, who was crying over their boss as he was fanboying.

"Assistant duty calls."

++++

"I WANT his death." The deep voice echoed through the room, the man threw the glass of wine angrily that he was holding.

"H-how can he do this? He's starting the war, Jae."

"Calm down, Taemin." Lee Jae comforted, placing his hand over Taemin's shoulder.

He smirked at the vulnerable condition of Taemin as he was crying mess over his brother's death. Now, Lee Jae could use Taemin against Taehyung because he wants nothing more than the throne of the mafia world.

"How can I? He-he killed my brother." Taemin gritted out, his body was fuming in anger.

"Find his weakness."

"He doesn't have any weakness, I know him-"

"Then you know wrong, everyone has a weakness, at least a one."

"Don't break him physically because we already know how strong he is. Abuse him emotionally and break his spine so he couldn't stand properly."

"I will." Taemin's eyes were darkened.

++++

Jeongguk shifted on the sofa, his body was burning under Taehyung's gaze.