Chapter 19

Babie :3

Babie :3

×××××

"Ah, Hyung—" Jeongguk moaned in pain, his eyes were shut.

"I know, you like this way."

"Get off me Jiminie pabo, you're so heavy." Jeongguk grumbled as he was tackled by Jimin when he entered his cabin.

"No, first you will tell me about that guy Lee Jae or whatever his name is, he smells so dangerous to me." Jimin pressed his palms on Jeongguk shoulder as he was sitting on him.

Jeongguk's body tensed when he heard that name.

"H-hyung—"

"What the hell are you doing?" Another voice said, who burst into the cabin.

Both the Js moved his head towards the door.

"Wanna join us?" Jimin smirked, biting his plump lips while staring at the pink-haired male.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Well, I am too gay for Namjoon. So, no."

Jimin turned to Jeongguk, who was giving sheepish smiles.

"Tell me now!" Jimin demanded, glaringly.

Jeongguk gulped and told his Hyungs about Lee Jae and his illegal activities.

"—do you realise how much dangerous he is!?" Jimin and Jin, both snapped in union.

"You're hiding something more." Jimin stated, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood up from Jeongguk.

Jeongguk glance at Jimin, his doe eyes widened for a while.

"How do you k-know?"

"You're literally biting your nails, and you do that when you're nervous or hiding something."

Jeongguk shook his head. He looked down at this crossed legs as he was sitting on the floor.

"Isn't about Mr.Kim, our CEO?" Jin took a step forward.

Jeongguk shot up his head.

"N-no—"

"Don't lie Jeongguk, I checked your messages with him." Jin confessed, glancing at his Maknae.

"You can't do that—"

"I can, Jeongguk. I care for you, I am sorry to check your phone without your permission but we were worried about you." Jin explained, gently.

Jeongguk went silent.

"H-hyung–" Jeongguk paused, his voice starts cracking.

"Ggukie, calm down. We're sorry to attack you like this but–"