Chapter 27

he look so adorable! I- 😭🥺

×××××

Jeongguk giggles, and rubbed his nose with the hem of his shirt.

"What's tasty in Busan?"

Jeongguk paused when he heard that, he turned towards them, they were looking like foreign tourists, who might visit the city for the first time.

Jeongguk chewed on his lower lip, and poked the man's shoulder, who was confused by the korean menu.

"It's my ass–" Jeongguk laughed, weirdly. The man give him a dirty look.

"Haha- you can ask my boyfriend–" Jeongguk turned back his head, and pointed towards Taehyung. "He's standing right there!"

Jeongguk again starts laughing while clutching his hand over his stomach.

"Jeongguk, you're drunk, come here!" Taehyung walked out from the restaurant after paying the bill, he grabbed Jeongguk, and dragged him away from the tourist.

Taehyung and Jeongguk, both went to a restaurant as Jeongguk promised him that he would bring Taehyung to the best restaurant of Busan. So, at the end of their meal, they both ordered soju and Jeongguk was the first to get drunk.

"No papi, I am not." Jeongguk pouted, he tried to snatch his hand from Taehyung's grasp but failed.

Taehyung coughed, then clears his throat. "We're going home."

"Papi, little Ggukie wants to play with you." Jeongguk said, in his tiny voice, he slowly removed Taehyung's hand from his wrist.

Taehyung's little one was twitching because of Jeongguk's submissiveness.

The corner of Taehyung's lip curled up. "Baby–"

"PAPI! Catch Ggukie, if you can." Jeongguk snickers, and run away from Taehyung, who was standing there dumbfounded.

Taehyung's heart stopped for a second when he didn't see Jeongguk in front of his eyesight. Jeongguk is fast than his thoughts. Without any second thought, Taehyung starts running towards the direction where Jeongguk went.

Taehyung stops, and looked around him. He sighed in relief when he saw Jeongguk, who crouching down in front of a lamppost. Taehyung furrowed his brows, and walked towards Jeongguk but paused after what he heard.

"Yo! Pussies, aren't you scared of me?" Jeongguk slurred, while glancing down at the cute kittens, who were cutely looking up at him.

Taehyung choked in air.

"Do you know I have a boyfriend with eight-inches dick!?" Jeongguk exclaimed, cutely glaring at the kittens, who ignored him and walked away.