Chapter 12

THE WAY HE'S STARING

THE WAY HE'S STARING. OMG!!

×××××

The streets of Seoul is neat and clean, which makes the place more beautiful. With high reputed building, and shops. Different kind of smell was dancing in the air, like, smell of sweets, and the sensational and mouthwatering smell of pizza of from pizza shop.

His stomach growled.

He let out a sigh in frustration.

"Can you please help me carrying these bags?", Jeongguk asked, he became tired after carrying those sky-high price bags.

Taehyung didn't response, and continue to walking while scrolling on his phone.

It's Saturday today, which means starting of weekend. A peaceful day for Jeongguk without his arrogant boss.

But,

Taehyung decided to pay a visit to the younger's house as he was getting bored, and also wants to see the younger. Jeongguk's nanna was really sweet to Taehyung. She welcomed him with warm hugs, and offered him to have lunch with them. But Taehyung politely declined as he was planning to go out with Jeongguk. 

Taehyung's charm really possessed his nanna too.

Jeongguk refused Taehyung on his face, that he will not go anywhere with him. But then  Taehyung remind him about a party in jail. So, Jeongguk immediately accept his proposal.

Jeongguk scoffed, looking at his boss. Taehyung didn't even bring his car, because walking is healthy for heart and body. He also agree with the facts but he's tired right now, and hungry too.

Taehyung brought Jeongguk to the most expensive store.

The Gucci Store.

Jeongguk literally choked to death, when he saw the interior of the shop. It was so bright and beautiful but was smelling so expensive.

His doe eyes become wide whenever he saw any price tags of the cloths and accessories. He was so scared that he would damage or break the things by touching them.

But, Taehyung, he used Jeongguk as his model to try new outfit. Jeongguk had to change his outfit so many times that he almost forget the counting. Now he became Taehyung's cute puppy, who was carrying his shopping bags.

"They're so heavy and expensive, Mr.Kim", Jeongguk whined, again.

Silence.

He could only hear the sound of vehicles' horn.

"Why did you even buy this much?", Jeongguk grumbled, letting out his frustration on the shopping bags.

"Because i have money", Taehyung replied, shrugging his shoulder.