Chapter 44

just don't kill me after this 💀
and yeah only few chaps are left
LONG CHAP! ENJOY ❤️

×××××

Anger.

Sorrow.

Taemin's gaze filled with these feeling. He wants Taehyung to feel it as well. He doesn't care if he die or not.

His eyes examined the trio who were standing infront of him.

The whimpering noises from the younger makes him feel proud and somehow satisfy.

Nothing matters to him.

Not even his own life.

He turned around the younger and shoved him down on ground, in a blink. He could shoot him in chest or heart area but he wants to see Taehyung to feel the pain that he went through.

BANG.

Taemin shot the younger on shoulder, dangerously near the lower neck area.

Yoongi and Namjoon, both froze in their spot when Taehyung stepped forward towards Taemin and grasped him by throat. 

Taehyung slammed Taemin down on the floor by throat, his death grip over Taemin's throat was enough for the male to gasp for air. Due to the blockage of the oxygen, Taemin's face turned blue. He was struggling under Taehyung's grip.

"How fucking dare you!?" He roared, and punched on Taemin's face whose gun fall from grasp on the floor.

Taemin chuckled, even though, he was pleading for air. He loved the expression that Taehyung had right now. He was angry, mad and in pain. That's what he wanted.

Taehyung punched him several more time and then stood up.

Taemin smirked, looking up at Taehyung, he loved the pained expression on his face. His smirk dropped when Taehyung smiled at him.

He never gonna fulfil Taemin's wish.

But soon his eyes darken, jaw clenched, his breathing was heavy, his eyes were practically red. He was so angry- no he was furious. He take out his gun and buried every bullet into Taemin's skull.

The blood slowly drained out of his head.

Yoongi and Namjoon, both of them never saw Taehyung this angry and this crazy. 

Jeongguk bit his lower lip harshly until it start bleeding to prevent himself from crying. His white shirt soaked with blood, his eyelids start getting heavy. Those harsh noise of gunshot caused him to cover his ear with his free hand while another hand was pressed against his wound.

"Tae..." he called, his voice was weak and fragile. Tears escaped from his doe eyes and rolled down on his cheeks.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi's voice snapped as he crouched down in front of the younger.

"you'll be alright," Yoongi mutters to Jeongguk, his heart sinks at the sight of Jeongguk drenched in blood.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Taehyung yelled and yanked Yoongi's hands from Jeongguk. He immediately crounched down to pick up the younger in bridal style.

"Jeongguk- baby," Taehyung mumbled softy, and picked the younger. "I'm so sorry, baby,"

Jeongguk cried in pain. But shook his head.

"Tae... I love you y'know that, right?" He whispers but soon hissed. "I never meant to h-hurt you, i love you so much and–"

"Shut up, will you?" Taehyung snapped, getting into the car, settling Jeongguk and him with the help of Namjoon, while ignoring all the scared and curious stares from people while carrying Jeongguk out of the party hall, who was drenched in blood.