Chapter 25

HIS VEINS 👀

HIS VEINS 👀

×××××

"Let me go."

Jeongguk wiggled his body from Taehyung's grip.

"Y'know what, I won't bit until you want me to." Taehyung said, glaringly.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in your bed?" Taehyung asked, glancing down at his tiny one.

"I- I just passing–"

"Did you miss me?" Taehyung leaned  and nuzzles against Jeongguk's hair. His one hand was wrapped around Jeongguk's thigh and other one was wrapped around Jeongguk's shoulder as he was holding him over his lap.

"YAH! Go away from me." Jeongguk snapped, he starts wiggling over Taehyung.

"Fuck–" Taehyung breathe out, when Jeongguk's ass directly rubbed against his crotch area.

"Stop moving." Taehyung glowered, lowly. And Jeongguk instantly stopped his movement.

"I am not taking your orders because i am not your personal assistant or employee here." Jeongguk again start wiggling from Taehyung's grip.

Taehyung groaned and laid down Jeongguk on the couch, and then hovered him.

"Want me to spank you?" Taehyung smirked.

"I am against domestic violence, and I am gonna call Jin hyung if you la–"

Taehyung smirked dropped. "I didn't mean that way."

Jeongguk narrowed his eyes at Taehyung, who leaned until their noses were touching. Taehyung settled down in between Jeongguk's legs.

"I am so sorry, love. You want to argue with me, right? Then do it. But just don't ignore me." Taehyung said against Jeongguk's lips.

Jeongguk's didn't respond, instead his doe eyes were staring at those brown almond eyes of Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed, softly, and leaned back but Jeongguk grasped his arm to stop him.

"Where are you going?" Jeongguk asked, gently. Taehyung again leaned and place a soft yet light peck on Jeongguk's forehead.

"Nowhere." Taehyung whispers, Jeongguk's heart was about to explode when Taehyung's soft lips touched his nose. Jeongguk bit his lips to stop him from smiling.

Taehyung smirked again, when he saw the younger was staring at his lips.

"Do you want something, baby?"

"Maybe." Jeongguk murmured. Taehyung leaned and softly pressed their lips together.

Jeongguk's breath hitches, his eyes widened for a while but he melted into the kiss and kissed him back. Taehyung held him by nape, pulling closer, to deepen the kiss. Jeongguk's lips parted when Taehyung's thumb caressed his sensitive ear. The kiss which was started with softness turned into a rough one. Their tongues were dancing with each other. He could taste Taehyung's mint flavour on his tongue and Taehyung taste so good.