Bonus Chapter

"I-i am sorry. Please leave me, my family is waiting for m-me."

Fingers carded through the purple hair as the male ruffled them aggressively.

"RM, please–"

"Shut it!" Namjoon warned, he pulled the trigger before pointing the barrel of gun towards the man, who was whimpering in pain. He was tied with ropes, with bruised face.

"Must've thought about it before you sold those innocent boys in different countries."

"I-i am sorry–"

The smoke lined up in front of the barrel of gun as Namjoon shot the man, who collapse on floor.

"Sorry doesn't cut it after what you did." Namjoon glowered, lowly. He stood up from his chair and headed towards the door.

"Call Yoongi and tell him to track every person he was talking to." Namjoon said to one of the man, who nodded obediently.

He walked out from the abandoned warehouse and walked towards his car. He hopped in the car and drove off from there.

"Taehyungie," a soft and delicate voice called.

Taehyung hummed, his hands travelled down to the tiny waist, gripping on it while his lips was lingering on Jeongguk's neck.

Jeongguk wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist, he gently tugged Taehyung's hair while tipping back his head to give a better access to his husband.

Taehyung detached his lip and looked down at Jeongguk, whose cheeks were flushed from the hot water shower...

Taehyung grasped Jeongguk's chin to look up at him. The diamond ring of Taehyung of fourth finger brushed against Jeongguk's Adam's apple.

"Pretty baby," he said softly and leaned to kiss his cheekbone and trailed down to kiss the corner of Jeongguk's lip. And then press their lips together, moving them fluently with each other. Their tongues clashed with each other.

Taehyung's hand moved down, caressing Jeongguk's Adam's apple with his thumb and then caressed those hickeys on neck while kissing him deeply.

They pulled out breathlessly, staring at each other for few seconds before Jeongguk looked away, with blushing cheeks.

Taehyung smiled and kissed Jeongguk's ear. His eyes gaze travelled down to Jeongguk's (a little bit) exposed chest as he was in robes. His fingers played the ropes of robe before wanting to loosen them to see–

"No! Don't you dare-" Jeongguk warned, flipping their position.

Before Jeongguk could say anything Taehyung cut him off.

"Oh, so you wanna ride, huh?" He chuckled, stroking the thighs of Jeongguk as the male was on top of him, he was wearing nothing underneath of the robes except for boxers.

"No, i-i am still sore from last night and by the way Nanna's been calling us for an hour now. Let's go to downstairs." Jeongguk said quickly and get off from Taehyung. He tighten up the ropes of robes, his curves were showing. And turned around and almost screamed when he saw Taehyung who was standing right behind him.

"She would be more happier if she find us making out in our room," Taehyung stated, like obviously. He wrapped his arms around the younger, pulling him closer. He brushed the bangs from Jeongguk's forehead before leaning to kiss–

"Aish, you horny monkey-" Jeongguk shoved away Taehyung from him and headed to the door.

"Nanna is making your favourite strawberry pie. If you really want some then come downstairs with me-" Jeongguk said, turning his head back to Taehyung, who stood there with a smile. He was in grey sweatpants and a T-shirt.