Chapter 32

Jeongguk snapped out from his blank thoughts when his phone start ringing. He lazily picked up his phone without bothering about who's calling him.

"Mr.Jeon, in my cabin, 5 minutes."

Jeongguk sighed, when Taehyung hung up the call.

"-we should make those people suffer who give us hard time." Jin exclaimed, tossing away his phone.

"Indeed." Jimin pressed his plump lips together while glancing at the pink haired man.

Jeongguk stood up from his place and walked towards the door.

"Jeonggukie!"

Jeongguk whirled around when his best friend called him.

"Something wrong? You look so dull lately. And Mr.Kim wasn't even around you. I think he was gone for like a month."

"No, hyung. I'm fine-"

"Yeah. He only left for a month and some people in our office start making ugly rumours about him." Jin sneered, lightly shaking his head.

"Stupid people-" Jimin averted away his eyes from Jin and looked towards the younger. "-but don't worry ggukie, have faith in your man."

"Uhm-" Jeongguk stutters, at the mention of his man.

He sighed softly, he should forgive Taehyung because he have had a reason to leave and he wants to protect him.

He should've trust his man.

"I've overreacted!" Jeongguk thought. He couldn't even blame himself because he had trust issues. And Taehyung left him without informing him, although he has a reason to leave. But at least, Taehyung should've inform him.

After thinking for a while, he turned around and left his cabin.

"Make those people suffer who give you hard time." Jin's voice crossed his mind.

Jeongguk's mind filled with evil ideas. He smirked at his plans, and stepped inside the elevator.

---------

"So, are you just going to stare at me?" Jeongguk asked, breaking the silence between them. Since Jeongguk entered the CEO's cabin, he was greeted by silence and since then Taehyung was just staring at him without saying anything.

"I mean where's the problem in that?" Taehyung let out shamelessly, resting his palm on his desk while gazing at the younger.

"Every problem begins with you." Jeongguk huffed at his thoughts.

"May I know the reason why did you call me here?" Jeongguk asked, gazing back at Taehyung.

Taehyung let out a chuckle at the cocky behaviour of the younger. He got up from his chair and walked to the younger.

"M-Mr.Kim, I'd appreciate if you maintain the personal space." Jeongguk stammered when Taehyung stood in front of him with crossed arms.