Going to party2

Dhruv pov......

It was early in the morning I wake up so I decided to go for a jog. I went into my bathroom and finished my daily routine. I wear track suit and taken my mobile, ear pods. I started jogging after 1 hour I decided to go home.

When I was at the door I heard my mom telling maid's to what to prepare for breakfast. I back hugged her "good morning mom" I said.

" Good morning dhruv" she said while smiling at me.

I love her smile, whenever I feel down I remember her smiling face. In an instant my mood will become happy. I think no one can smile like her. She was best.

"Dhruv today afternoon your uncle's family is coming to have lunch with us. So be ready ok"

" Ok mom" I said and went to my room.

Uncle's family means those two monkeys also come.

What your has monkeys.

Yes,he has two monkeys. One is Akash and another is Akshaya.

What, isn't it your cousin's name.

Yes, of course.

So you are telling that your cousin's are monkeys.

Trust me they are more than that.

It was already lunch time. I was in my room going through a file and I listen to some noises are coming from living room,and I'm sure that my monkeys are arrived.

I put my file on the table and went downstairs. I see my monkeys are quarreling over something. I just shook my head, because I know that they are quarreling over something stupid.

" If you both stop quarreling, I want to hug my monkeys," I said gaining there attention.

They stopped listening to my voice,and tilted there head to me. That's it,I heard a loud scream.

They both hugged me,I hugged them.

"I missed you bro" Akash said while breaking hug,and smiled to me.

"No bro I missed you so much" Akshaya said and I just shook my head.

"I missed you both"I said while walking towards dinning table.

"No bro, you missed me only not this Akash" Akshaya said while pouting.i just shook my head for her childish behaviour.

"Ok I just missed you my cupcake" I said while taking a seat at dinning table. I seen her face and I frozen. She started crying,why is she crying. I stood up,cupped her face and asked.

" What happened cupcake why are you crying. Does anyone said anything to you,or this Akash said anything. Just tell me cupcake." I asked her while glaring at Akash.

"No bro I didn't said anything to her" Akash said in his defense.

" No bro he didn't said anything to me. Actually you said my nickname after a long time,and listening to that I just got emotional" she said while wiping her tears.

God really.

I think she loves you.

Yes I know that.

We all had lunch not in silence. These monkeys really don't act like a grown up. After lunch we talked about some random things. I seen time it was 6 in the evening so I decided to go because I have to attend party. I went in to my room,I took a quick shower. I decided to wear my navy blue suit,light blue shirt. I was ready,I seen my reflection in the mirror and I'm satisfied by my look.