Gift

Nithya's Pov.........

I tried to turn in my sleep but I couldn't turn, I can feel something heavy on my waist. I opened my eyes slowly,my eyes widened in shock to see Dhruv this close to me. He is few inches away from me I can feel his breathing and his right hand is on my waist. I have no idea how we ended up here like this? What should I have to do now? Should I wake him up? No then it will be awkward for Dhruv too. I slowly tried to remove his hand on my waist but all my efforts went waste, because he is so strong. So I give up on it and looked at him. He is looking so handsome and so sexy while sleeping. I started admiring him, I slowly lifted my hand and placed it on his cheek, he didn't showed any disturbed signs. I traced my thumb on his thick eyebrows, and sharp nose. I came to his lips they are so thin, nowadays these lips are playing with my lips so much. I placed my thumb on his lips they are so soft, I remembered what these lips are doing with mine unknowingly I smiled. I was in my dream land suddenly Dhruv said "admiring me, wifey?". He opened his eyes and our eyes locked for sometime.

"What to do hubby, you are looking cute."

"Ahaa....." He raised his one eyebrow and in next second he claimed my lips in a very passionate kiss. I gasped in shock and after some time I give up and started kissing him back. God knows how many minutes after he released me, I started breathing heavily. He smiled and kissed on my forehead, "good morning, wifey."

"Good morning, hubby." I said and hugged him, hiding my blushing face from him.

"I want every morning like this, taking your breath away from you." He said, I narrowed my eyes to him.

"Ahaa.. then what will you do if one day you couldn't find me here?" I asked him and next second I regretted it. He was angry, his eyes held so much pain and angry. I couldn't understand why he is angry now.

"So, you also want to leave me one day. Fine, then you can go now." He said and went inside bathroom, closing the door with loud bang.

I was so shocked that I couldn't understand what happened suddenly. Few minutes ago we are kissing and happy, what happened? Why is he behaving like this? 'You also want to leave me' that means someone leave him before, but who is she? Why I don't know about her anything? Why anyone didn't said anything about her to me? Is she is his wife or girlfriend? What if one day she come back to him then he leave me? No no no Nithya don't think anything, he is your husband now. He will not leave you, first clear you misunderstanding. I took a deep breath and stand in front of bathroom waiting for him to open. Tears threaten to fall thinking about him holding another girl in my place, but I held them not allowing them to fall. I brushed all my negative thoughts to back of my mind. After a long time bathroom door opened and he is already showered, only his waist is covered in a towel. His body is well built, I can see packs and his biceps I gulped audible. He didn't looked at me, he went straight to wardrobe. He is ignoring me, I went to him and stand in front of him not allowing him to take his dress.

"What are you doing, Nithya?" Listening to his voice I trembled a little, but I didn't burge from there.

"Listen to me" I said in a very clam tone.

"There is nothing to listen anything now, you want to leave me right. Then go what are you doing here?"

"Don't behave like a small kid, just listen me, once." I shouted at him, it was my first time shouting at him. He looked at me his eyes were blood red, I got scared seeing his eyes.

"I said that because, what if one day I have to stay in my parents house or any other relatives house. I'm not meant to leave you, I didn't think like that. I will never leave you please believe me, you are my husband how could I leave you. Please trust me." Finally my tears find there way to my cheeks, traitor tears. His eyes became soft after listening to me, he wiped my tears with his thumb and hugged me. I hugged him back burying my face in his chest crying. He shushed me and continuously rubbing my back with his hand. After some time I stopped crying but I didn't leave him from hug.