Love

Nithya's pov.............

We are heading back to India now, I enjoyed a lot in Paris. It's a beautiful place if we went there with loved ones we can enjoy like I enjoyed a lot with my husband. These two weeks were happiest days of my life, till now. I don't know what will happen after we reach India. I know he will be busy because he didn't went to office for whole month. First two weeks he spent in taking care of me and another two weeks we spent in Paris. But I will miss him so much, he wouldn't be beside me like this one month. I wish this journey wouldn't complete, but that's not possible. Our bond becoming more strong day by day. Thinking about it I hugged his hand tightly, and placed my head on his shoulder. He kissed on my hairs, I smiled myself.

"What happened?" He asked me, I looked at him and smiled to him, a sweet smile.

"I'm going to miss you, Hubby. Once we reach Hyderabad, you will be too busy. So,........ I'm gonna miss you." I said and buried my head on his chest. My vision got blur that means I'm crying. Suddenly I was jerked and now I was sitting on dhruv's lap.

"What?" I asked in irritating tone.

"You are right, I would be very busy because there is a lot of work waiting for me. But you are my priority, you would come before anything in my life. So, first you later anything that should be my work or anything. Now stop crying and give me a sweet smile."

"You know, for this speech I can give you a kiss also. But you asked to smile then it's okay." I smiled sweetly but stopped in middle because he put his hand on my lips.

"Smile cancel, I prefer to a kiss now." He removed his hand from my lips I chuckled and my motto is only to peck on his lips, but whom I'm kissing here the great Dhruv Raj. Before I could remove my lips from his, his hand was on my back of the neck and he started kiss me passionately.

Actually to be frankly speaking he is very good in kissing. Soon I gave in and I started kissing him back. My hands automatically went back of his neck, started playing with his hairs. He bit on my lower lip I gasped and he thrust his tongue in my mouth. when our tongues touched eachother I moaned and he groaned. Suddenly I heard someone clearing throat, means again someone witnessed our kiss. I backend and hide my face on his crook of neck. Embarrassed fully embarrassed, god really how many people will witness our kiss.

"What? It's again you, can't you see I'm spending my time with my wif......." he started to shout at air hostess. I placed my hand on his mouth to stop shouting more to hostess. I glared at him, to stop whatever he is going to do. I turned to hostess and smiled to her.

"You go, I'll talk with him."  She bowed her head and turned before even she can take a step, my darling husband pulled my hand from his mouth and shouted at her.

"You are fired." Did I listened wrong, he just fired her only for what..... I was shocked actually shock was even understatement.

"Sir, please forgive me sir. I will not repeat it sir. Please, please sir......" She started crying. I feel very pity for her, I made a puppy face and looked at Dhruv.

"Please hubby, forgive her for me. Please." He released a long sigh and said " fine". I smiled and kissed on his cheek "thank you."

"Thank you sir, thank you mam." She said , bowed her head, turned and went from there.

"That is only for you, baby."

"Awww so sweet." I pulled his cheeks. He closed his eyes and shook his head.

"You are so childish." I pouted "you don't like me now." He cupped my face with his two hands "I like you more than anything in this world." I clapped my hands like a small girl.

"And I love you so much." Yes I love him, but I don't know he loves me or not. To be frankly speaking who can resist his charm, handsome, care for me. I fell for him long time back but I always didn't give any think about it. But not now he is my husband, so I expressed my emotions. I know I didn't give any extra efforts before expressing my feelings. But I like it like this only, if he doesn't love me know I will try hard to gain his love for me.

He looked shock listening to me, I know who will not. I suddenly dropped a bomb on him. He didn't even blinking his eyes, I cupped his face.

"It's okay, you don't love me now and I understand that completely. I said it because I really feel it, I really really love you, hubby." I said and tried to peck on his lips but as usual he didn't allowed me. He claimed my lips in a passionate kiss. But this kiss is somewhat aggressive he didn't left me. I was completely out of oxygen, in last second he left my lips. I started breathing heavily and he also, I lightly slapped on his chest for not leaving me before.

"You don't know how much I love you, baby." He said.

I was in cloud nine seriously, I never thought he would confess his feelings for me. I mean right now, I thought he would take some time. I was so happy that my tears made there way to my cheeks, and a smile was plastered on my lips. I hugged him tightly and started sobbing, I don't know why I'm crying may be these are happy tears.

He pulled me back and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I love you, hubby." I confessed again looking in to his eyes and I can do it throughout my life.

"I love you too, Nithya." He confessed and took my lips once again.

This moment was evergreen moment for me. I would never forget this moment. I'm smiling in between kiss and I can sense he also smiling, this was perfect. We love each other, what I want more than this in my life, nothing.

He left my lips, and carried me to back of jet there is a bedroom. I don't have to think about what will he do, because he said number of times that after we love eachother he will not waste a kiss to make love with me. And we are in the way of making love, thinking about it my whole body got goosebumps.

We confessed eachother and we are going to consummate our marriage on the height of 35000 feet. Wow super.

He put me on bed and locked door, my heart is beating very fast. I'm sure he can also hear my heart beat, and he started making love to me. I'm moaning crazily and he groaning.

We didn't had our dinner, finally we made love. Now I feel happy, he is mine and I'm his,Only his.

Soon we are tired I hugged him and slept in his embrace. Make a note we are naked now.

Author's Note..........

Guys finally they are one now. What do you think about it. Did I justified it.

And one more doubt guys, should I elaborated there love making seens. Please tell me, if you feel yes I can add it in next chapter. You know there are so many chances for me to add.

So feel free to comment me.

Comment me. Vote me.

Love you guys.

And don't forget to tell me, do you like this chapter or not. I'm waiting for comments, please comment me.