You are the reason for my smile

Nithya's Pov.........

"I want you now, baby." I can see how his eyes darkened by lust, love for me.

"I'm all yours,hubby." I said and in next second he claimed my lips. He kissed me more aggressively and savored my tongue with his taste. The mint taste came from his tongue smoothly to me.

I felt my stomach forming knots as heat grew hidgher in me. I can feel butterflies in my stomach they are literally dancing in my stomach. His hands roaming all over my body, making it hard for me to breath.

I dragged my hands from his hairs to his shirt, I started unbuttoning his shirt. I don't know where I got this much courage to do this but I want to feel his strong abs. Did I mention it before that he has strong six abs, freaking six pack guys. He is bidding his abs under his shirt.

Finally I completed my mission that is opening all his shirt buttons. But I cannot take it out completely, because he is leaning on me. I started trailing my hands on his chest to abs, he groaned when my hands touched his bare chest. I smiled thinking how much effect I has on him, and same comes to me. I also has same effect to him.

He pulled away from me as we are breathless, he took some normal breaths while I do the same. Looking in to eachothers eyes. He stood up from bed.

"Stand up." He said, took out his shirt and threw it away on a couch. He did the same with his pants and it ended on couch. He was only in his boxers and I can see his member standing very proudly. I gulped and bit my lip looking at his length, He chuckled looking at me.

"It doesn't hurt you, baby. And we already did it once." He smiled sweetly, his smile assured me that nothing will happen. I smiled to him, he extended his hand I took it and stood up from bed. I hugged him tightly, he showered open mouth kisses on my neck. I tilted my head giving more access to whatever he is doing on me.

He is trying very hard to unpin my saree pallu with one hand. I sighed "wait" I said and unpin my saree pallu. He smiled and undressed me completely, he pushed me on bed. He came on top of me, and kissed all my face.

"Do you know how beautiful you are? And you driving me crazy, baby." I giggled listening to his words, and I very well know that I'm looking like a full red tomato now. He pecked on my lips.

"I love you." He said and started what he stopped doing. His lips are on my neck kissing, biting, and licking it. And I'm moaning to his every bite on my skin.

He cupped my left breast with his hand and he took my right breast in his mouth. I arched my back pushing my breast more in to him. A smile never left my lips it's like it plastered on my lips. He sucked my breast like it is his favourite candy, and kneaded my left breast with his hand. He took my fully erected nipple in between his teeth and pulled it. I want to moan loudly this time but I surpress my urge because we are in home not in any suite. I bit my lips hard to surpass it, he released my nipple and came face to face to me.

"I want to hear your screams and moans, baby. Don't control it." He said firmly.

"But we are in home, what if someone listen." I said last part like a whisper. He chuckled I looked at him.

"This room is sound proof, baby. Not only this room every bedroom in this mansion is sound proof." He winked at me, I feel embarrassed. I didn't said anything I just nodded my head.

"Let's continue." He said take my left breast in his mouth. I clench my stomach, I closed my eyes and not to forget what my husband demanded. I'm moaning.

He released my breast and slowly went down to my belly button. He showed his tongue in my belly button, it tickle me. So, I started giggling but he didn't stopped he did it again, listening to my giggle. He chuckled and kissed my stomach.