Plan Failed

Dhruv's pov..........

I was thinking whole night,what Akash told and he is right. Nithya is mine so i will never let her go. I decided to bring her into my life and it will not easy at all. I hurt her so much I will do anything to get her back in my life as my wife. A small smile appeared on my face she really makes me happy. I think I'm already fall in love with her but because of my stubborness I didn't give my heart to proceed in that process. But now I will make sure she also loves me back. Nithya get ready for falling in love with me head over heels. After that I slept peacefully.

Morning

I took a bath, and I was getting ready with constant smile on my lips. I was humming and suddenly Akash barge in my room, seeing him I can say he didn't slept for whole night. He got bags under eyes and his eyes are red in colour. He eyed me from tip to toe and lastly ended at my face. Usually I got irritated for his behaviour because he didn't knock on the door before coming in to my room, and he eyed me.

But now I'm happy because of him,he make me realize that how wrong I'm I smiled towards him and covered it with my cold self fastly but I think he saw me smiling.

I lifted my left eyebrow asking him what he is doing in my room.

"You are looking happy bro, does it mean you decided to bring my sister in law,right."

Sister in law it sounds nice.

"Yup"

In next second he hugged me tightly and dancing like a maniac. I lightly pushed him back and started to comb.

"Bro I'm happy, finally you accepted her. God what should I have to do now. Wait, but how do you bring her? When do you bring her?"he started questioning me.

"What is your plan?"

"You remember that day after tomorrow there was a pooja in our home." I asked him.

"Yes."

"After pooja I tell that me and Nithya were married from last one month, to everyone."

"Ohh ok, but bro Nithya is so stubborn. If she doesn't accepts you what will you do, bro?" He started panicking.

"Akash I will tell that in front of everyone. My parents, her parents and some relatives. So she didn't have a chance to deny it. So stop panicking for god sake." I scolded him.

"My plan will work properly."

"But you have a work to do." I said to Akash.

"Anything for you bro."

"You have to make sure that she has to come to pooja. Is that ok."

"Ok I will."

Nithya get ready baby I thought and smirk to myself.

Just wait for one day baby, then you will be with me.

Day of pooja

I'm getting ready suddenly Akash barged in my room. Nowadays he continuously doing it. I glared at him, what's wrong with him,why can't he knock before coming in my room.

"Bro, everything is ready." He said in very cheerful voice.

Here everything means everything is ready. Yes if someone doesn't know that there is not a pooja in our home,they will for sure think a marriage is going to happen in our home. I asked him why he was doing this much decoration, he simply said his one and only sister in law is coming for first time, so how could he didn't do this much for her to welcome.

"You sure, she is coming?"

"Of course bro, she will for sure trust me."he grinned.

"Why so sure, what you did?"I raised my eyebrows.