Our Last Kiss

Nithya's Pov............

It's 2 weeks now, after knowing about my pregnancy. All are treating me like I'm a child not like going to be a mother in few months. Dhruv stopped me from going to college, you know what he said when I asked him reason. That I'm so childish so he can't leave his two babies at a time, really isn't it is pathetic. Even all members in our family supported him.

Dhruv has become more protective towards me, he continuously taking care of me. He is going to office but every hour he is calling me asking that I had my food and medicines are not. And I'm getting frustrated about it, I even shouted at him.

First one week they didn't allowed me to do anything, I have to just sit and do nothing. And I protested telling them to allow me to do some work. I even threatened them that if they didn't allow me to do anything then I will not eat or take medicine. And they reluctantly said yes, given me a work.

I'm on my bed looking at clock, that when it going to be 12. You must be thinking why? Right. Because they only gave me one work that is to give grandma her medicine's time to time. Finally it ticked to 12 I went to grandma room and gave her medicine's. She didn't protested and gulped down. Why she is not protesting I'm getting bore if she protest I can have some fun. I pouted looking at her.

"Grandma, why are you not protesting? Mom told me that you always show tantrums while having your medicine's. Then why done you show me anything?" I pouted again.

"Because if I show any tantrums you will stressed out. And that is least thing I want to happen, if by any chance Dhruv got news that you are in stress because of me. I don't know what will he do?" Grandma said.

Dhruv will do nothing, he is the best. They all are just stressing over nothing.

"Grandma, Dhruv will not do anything."

"Really then I must say you don't know about your husband. Do you think that he got the ruthless title like that, no he is most dangerous man. If anything happens to his family, he will become devil. If by chance anything happen to you I don't even want to think what will he do. He loves you so much that's the only reason, you will not get to know his other side."

I kept silent, does he is really dangerous.

"Don't think anything Nithya. Go and take rest." I huffed, from two weeks I'm taking rest only but they want still want me to take rest.

"Okay, bye. I'll come at night to give you medicine's." I pecked on her forehead, and covered her with duvet.

I went straight to my bedroom, and these mother and daughter duo looking at me with rage filled eyes. I subconsciously put my hand on my stomach like protecting my baby from any evil eye.

I lied down and decided to take a small nap. Nowadays I'm sleeping so much, because of pregnancy and medicines.

I don't know why from last week I'm getting a negative feeling, that something is going to happening very bad. I even discussed it with Dhruv, but he told me to not think anything because it will effect our baby and I brushed that thought back of my head.

I closed my eyes, brushing these thoughts again and soon sleep took over me.

I woke up because someone kissed on my forehead and I don't want to open my eyes to know the owner of that kiss. It's my cute husband, a smile appeared on my lips and I snuggled more in to him inhaling his manly colonge. In return he hugged me tightly, kissing on my lips. I slowly opened my eyes, to see most beautiful, handsome man smiling towards me.

"Hey, when did you came?" I asked him.

"Just now, and my two babies are sleeping thought to sleep with my babies." I pecked on his lips.