Miscarriage

Dhruv's POV..............

I'm so happy after knowing about my cutie is pregnant, I was literally on could nine. Happiness pass me thinking that I'm going to be a father, someone call me as dada. And my heart warmed thinking about it. A smile never left my lips, what I did to get Nithya as my wife and adding to it my baby, our baby.

I stopped Nithya to go for college because I know how childish she is, I don't want to risk anything. I became more protective over her not only me my whole family. When I looked at my baby in scanning machine it was like a happiest thing that I have saw in my entire life.

Doctor strictly said no to make love to my cutie, and it's becoming very hard for me. She is looking damn cute with a little baby bump and adding fuel to it Nithya is wearing sarees only. God only knows how much I'm controlling myself.

Today behave weirdly, she is just thinking over nothing and even cried for that. I hate to see her tears, whenever I see her tears I feel like I failed to take care of her and I'm not able to become a good husband.

Now she went to give grandma her medicine's. I'm waiting for her sitting on bed.

"Ahaaaaà" I heard a loud scream, and I know whose voice is that. I ran from my room to look what happened.

A gasp escaped my lips when I noticed Nithya lying there in pool of blood. My heart stopped to beat looking at Nithya, tears made their way and I screamed.

"Nithya.,..." I ran from there to reach Nithya, I sat and pulled Nithya in my embrace. Nithya is looking at me but not saying anything, tears are continuously flowing from her eyes too.

"Nithya, nothing will happen to you. I'm with you, ill save you Nithya. Nothing will happen to you." I'm continuously telling her that nothing is happen to her or more like I'm telling myself.

"Bro, let's go to hospital." Akash said and I scooped Nithya in bridal style. She is looking at me without blinking her eyes, god please save her. Please for me please, I sat in car holding Nithya.

"Nithya, nothing will happen to you baby." I was continuously telling her.

"I love you, Dhruv" Nithya said and closed her eyes. I cried even more hugging her tightly.

"No please don't leave me, please Nithya. I can't live without you, please comeback for me baby, please. I love you so much please don't leave me. I love you Nithya, I love you. Don't leave me please."

Soon we reached hospital, I carried her to emergency room and made her lie on a stretcher. When I looked at her face she is looking so pale, Akash said everything to doctor.

They took Nithya to operation room, Akash took care of everything. I was just standing there looking at closed doors, that when will they open.

My t shirt and pant are covered with Nithya's blood and I less cared about it. Akash came and hugged me consoling me that nothing will happen to her.

Why god? Why? Why you hate me so much? Why can't you see me happy? Why you did it to her? What my Nithya did to deserve this?

Whenever I was happy you always snatch it from me. Why? What I did to you? Nithya is my life how could you do this to her?

Without her I'm nothing, she changed me. I will not allow you to take my Nithya from me. She is mine, she will be fine for me, she won't leave me. And I make sure of it. I said it with determination.

Everyone came even Nithya's parents and her brother also. Nithya's mom, my mom crying and there respective husband's are trying to console them. Akshaya crying in Akash arms, grandma was sitting there silently and Arun was trying hard to show how hard he is.