Sorry

Dhruv's pov.......

See I told you,she is not like other girls.

What I just listened if that's the truth then I was wrong.

Yes you are wrong Dhruv.

I just miss judged her,I thought that she was also like other girls.

But she was not.

What should I have do now.

Just say sorry buddy.

Yes you are right,I have to say sorry to her at any cost.

I just hope she will forgive you.

She has to be and I will make sure,she will forgive me at any cost.

Earth ripped off my feet when I heard her next words.

"Yes, we acted and trust me that was the worst decision in my life. I regret it now,for that one decision someone pointed a finger at my character"she said while seeing in my eyes.

Her each word hit my heart hard. I just didn't expect this. God really what I did.

"What nit someone said something to you and you didn't tell anything about it"Rohan asked Nithya. We can see anger in his voice.

But it really doesn't bother me. What most bothers me is how could I misjudged someone,and how could I just point a finger over her character.

"Rohan please I don't want to spoil your day by telling you that. So I just didn't tell you,you were very happy on that day."

"Nit ok you didn't tell me on that day I can understand about that. But it's been one week and you are telling me now. By the way who is that person, just tell me his or her name I will make sure that the person would have beg for mercy to you. How dare that person should be who pointed a finger over my sister"

Sister what's this now.

"Rohan please,it doesn't really matter now. He doesn't know anything about me so just let it go"

"Let it go nit,it never going to happen. I know about you very well nit. May be we are not blood related but I always seen you like my little sister. It should have hurt you so much, whoever tried to hurt you I will not going to leave him. So just tell me his name nit. Who is he?"

"Yes that's true I was hurt, maybe that word cant even describe how hurt I was at that time,I don't know. But trust me now it really doesn't matter to me. Because he said something to me,he doesn't even know about me anything. So please Rohan just forget about it, please"

Nithya was pleading by her eyes to Rohan, For what for me. I hurted her so much but she is not telling about me to anyone. Really she is a good girl and I hurted her.

"Nit....."Rohan slammed his hands on table by so much force,and started glaring at Nithya.

Nithya just hang her head low and started sobbing and I can see that Rohan is coming to his normal character. Rohan goes to Nithya's side and side hugged her.

"Nit am sorry for yelling at you,I'm sorry ra"Rohan said while rubbing her back by his hand.

"Stop crying nit,you know I can't see you crying. I'm sorry,you know about me. I just forgot all the things when I was in angry ra. I love my sister so much that I just can't take it when you told me that. Sorry ra please stop crying nit".

"Really Rohan why all people yell at me. First he yelled at me and now you yell at me. Did I just given all my rights to all the people to shout at me."